Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Aggro Meter!

Quote Originally Posted by Elleanorr View Post
    Aggro meter is for pussies. If you want one go play wow.
    +1 its part of skill when u kinda feel when to dps or stop, and react quick to changes in fight, aoc already been dumped down alot in mechanics
    Cripples gonna cripple

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    +1 its part of skill when u kinda feel when to dps or stop, and react quick to changes in fight, aoc already been dumped down alot in mechanics
    That's one of the reasons I'm sorta digging the new dungeon - you gotta pay attention to what's going on around you, and be able to move quickly, and constantly. I hope they don't change or nerf it.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Quote Originally Posted by Elleanorr View Post
    Aggro meter is for pussies. If you want one go play wow.
    'Crom PvE' is for pussies

Quote Originally Posted by kennyfisterbotm View Post
    Its simple, How hard would an aggro meter be to install in game?
    Newbs would ignore it as much as they ignore target's target and experienced players don't need it.

I'm not against the idea, but would rather Funcom work on other things first.

Quote Originally Posted by Daynan View Post
    Newbs would ignore it as much as they ignore target's target and experienced players don't need it.
    Good point!
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

Quote Originally Posted by Daynan View Post
    And don't forget Target's cast bar!

And just when I thought that forums cant get any dumber, then someone starts thread like this..

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    whoa..

I didn´t need it on Aquilonia 5 years ago, I didn´t need it on Fury 2 years later and I don´t need it on Crom neither
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    And DW PvP is for morons?
    Stay on topic if you got something add, please, or take the trolling back to White Sands.

There are more important stuff to implement than a meter. Not against it, but getting a feel for your class and how to make it hold aggro is a learning experience one shouldn't be without.
    Alternatively put aggro meters on straw men

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast