Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: T5 Raid: It's coming.

PvP can easily be saved in this game.
    Remove all AA from the minigames and make it, so that when you enter the minigame all armour have the same stats. Keep the same skins so you can show off your ePeenvP level or your Raid Capacity, but cap the number crunching to a specific level so that people have to depend on their skill instead of unbalanced items.

Bring back the skill to the game we once remembered oh so long ago.. It was a time when the oceans drank Atlantis, and the rise of the Sons of Arius, there was an age undreamed of..The Age of Hyboria.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryBarb View Post
    I hear ya and I get what you say. But I think 3.5 has been handled so badly by Funcom and well, me and my raid group are now going through T5. We did have some nights in 3.5 and killed potato man a few times and some wipes on Zaal, but then T5 was released Would love to to try Lurker some day, but it's not gonna happen.

Basically, as I see it, one would have to jump ship and join one of the few top raid guilds to maybe see these "cool but not popular" bosses. And that's why I enjoy 6 mans more lately (it's just free of those practical problems that comes with relying on 24 people).

So far it's also fun doing T5 progression despite it being recycled content, but... I deffo don't feel like I did when we progressed through T4, now it's more like "yeah hopefully it dies at some point".
    I prefer raiding and gearing another alter in T4 or doing 6man. IMO anything that it can't be done in PUG (or a raid force with 5-10 different players in it every week) it's not worth it.

PD:Today is the 10th and there isn't any offer. If people of funcom think they don't need offers anymore because they have released "T5" they are crazy. I can kill yahkmar for free in T1.
    Last edited by xiulo88; 10th December 2014 at 08:49.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234