Thread: T3 Weapons Script

Default T3 Weapons Script

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone has the T3 weapon script and can share it?

I have seen some floating around but I've never been able to get one lol.

It would be really appreciated

Thank you very much.

Ttry this
    Code:
    <a style="text-decoration:none" href="text://<FONT face='LARGE' color='#C0C0C0'><left>One-handed Edge<br></FONT><FONT color='#8D11BE'>Blade of the Void</FONT><FONT color='#FFFFFF'> - Ranger<br></FONT><FONT color='#8D11BE'>Axe of the Red Tide</FONT><FONT color='#FFFFFF'> - Barbarian<br></FONT><FONT color='#8D11BE'>Blade of the Crowned Serpent</FONT><FONT color='#FFFFFF'> - Conqueror<br></FONT><FONT color='#8D11BE'>Nilus the Blood Wake</FONT><FONT color='#FFFFFF'> - Guardian<br></FONT><FONT color='#8D11BE'>Shard-Blade of Wraal</FONT><FONT color='#FFFFFF'> - Dark Templar<center>&nbsp;</center></FONT><FONT face='LARGE' color='#C0C0C0'>Two-handed Edge<br></FONT><FONT color='#8D11BE'>Wrath of Xotli</FONT><FONT color='#FFFFFF'> - Herald Of Xotli<br></FONT><FONT color='#8D11BE'>Greataxe of the Red Tide</FONT><FONT color='#FFFFFF'> - Barbarian<br></FONT><FONT color='#8D11BE'>Claymore of the Crowned Serpent</FONT><FONT color='#FFFFFF'> - Conqueror<center>&nbsp;</center></FONT><FONT face='LARGE' color='#C0C0C0'>One-handed Blunt<br></FONT><FONT color='#8D11BE'>Maahes' Crackling Spite</FONT><FONT color='#FFFFFF'> - Tempest of Set<br></FONT><FONT color='#8D11BE'>Hammer of Lambent Fervor</FONT><FONT color='#FFFFFF'> - Priest of Mitra<center>&nbsp;</center></FONT><FONT face='LARGE' color='#C0C0C0'>Two-handed Blunt<br></FONT><FONT color='#8D11BE'>The Might of Arctos</FONT><FONT color='#FFFFFF'> - Bear Shaman<br></FONT><FONT color='#8D11BE'>Hammer of the Void</FONT><FONT color='#FFFFFF'> - Bear Shaman<center>&nbsp;</center></FONT><FONT face='LARGE' color='#C0C0C0'>Daggers<br></FONT><FONT color='#8D11BE'>The Death of Innocents</FONT><FONT color='#FFFFFF'> - Demonologist<br></FONT><FONT color='#8D11BE'>The Infernus of Dagon</FONT><FONT color='#FFFFFF'> - Necromancer<br></FONT><FONT color='#8D11BE'>Requiem of Pain</FONT><FONT color='#FFFFFF'> - Assassin<br></FONT><FONT color='#8D11BE'>Fury of the Void</FONT><FONT color='#FFFFFF'> - Assassin<br></FONT><FONT color='#8D11BE'>The Immortal Edge</FONT><FONT color='#FFFFFF'> - Ranger<center>&nbsp;</center></FONT><FONT face='LARGE' color='#C0C0C0'>Polearms<br></FONT><FONT color='#8D11BE'>Spire of the Firmament</FONT><FONT color='#FFFFFF'> - Tempest of Set<br></FONT><FONT color='#8D11BE'>Triton's Depths</FONT><FONT color='#FFFFFF'> - Guardian<center>&nbsp;</center></FONT><FONT face='LARGE' color='#C0C0C0'>Bow and Ammunition<br></FONT><FONT color='#8D11BE'>Legend of Shevatas</FONT><FONT color='#FFFFFF'> - Ranger<br></FONT><FONT color='#8D11BE'>Quiver of Raked Flesh</FONT><FONT color='#FFFFFF'> - Ranger<center>&nbsp;</center></FONT><FONT face='LARGE' color='#C0C0C0'>Crossbow and Ammunition<br></FONT><FONT color='#8D11BE'>Greed of Shevatas</FONT><FONT color='#FFFFFF'> - Ranger<br></FONT><FONT color='#8D11BE'>Bolts of Raked Flesh</FONT><FONT color='#FFFFFF'> - Ranger<center>&nbsp;</center></FONT><FONT face='LARGE' color='#C0C0C0'>Talismans<br></FONT><FONT color='#8D11BE'>Epithet of Skelos</FONT><FONT color='#FFFFFF'> - Necromancer<br></FONT><FONT color='#8D11BE'>Arca of Jaggta-Noga</FONT><FONT color='#FFFFFF'> - Demonologist<br></FONT><FONT color='#8D11BE'>The Eye of the Bretheren</FONT><FONT color='#FFFFFF'> - Dark Templar<br></FONT><FONT color='#8D11BE'>Tome of the Black Gale</FONT><FONT color='#FFFFFF'> - Priest of Mitra / Tempest of Set<center>&nbsp;</center></FONT><FONT face='LARGE' color='#C0C0C0'>Staves<br></FONT><FONT color='#8D11BE'>The Helot of Sacrilege</FONT><FONT color='#FFFFFF'> - Demonologist<br></FONT><FONT color='#8D11BE'>The Necros of Dagon</FONT><FONT color='#FFFFFF'> - Necromancer<br></FONT><FONT color='#8D11BE'>Samoore's Staff of Divinity</FONT><FONT color='#FFFFFF'> - Priest of Mitra<center>&nbsp;</center></FONT><FONT face='LARGE' color='#C0C0C0'>Shields<br></FONT><FONT color='#8D11BE'>Aegis of Dhurkan Blackblade</FONT><FONT color='#FFFFFF'> - Guardian<br></FONT><FONT color='#8D11BE'>Shield of the Soul Eater</FONT><FONT color='#FFFFFF'> - Dark Templar<br></FONT><FONT color='#8D11BE'>The Shield of Chaos</FONT><FONT color='#FFFFFF'> - Ranger<br></FONT><FONT color='#8D11BE'>Feretrum of Mitra</FONT><FONT color='#FFFFFF'> - Priest of Mitra / Tempest of Set<br></FONT>"</center><font color='#8D11BE' face='LARGE'><U>T3 Weapons List</U></font></a>
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

AOC>TV has a script section as well, here you will find multiple usefull ones.

http://aoc.is-better-than.tv/scripts.php
    I am Stian ingame...

Weapons are not class bound since ages, so the script is just a useless relic from the ancient times. RL should just use common sence when distributing loot.
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

You never rl'd pugs, don't you ? This script is still usefull to speed up loot sessions and avoid as possible dramas. People usually accept it before entering publics raids. Ofc with guilds raids you can make the loot rules of your choice.

Also, common sense is not exactly the same between RL and players, so gl arguing with barb taking hox sword, dt wanting wisdom cloak and tos tali and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by Naerri View Post
    Weapons are not class bound since ages, so the script is just a useless relic from the ancient times. RL should just use common sence when distributing loot.
    I know this is true, and as much as I want to move away from the old system (trust me I do, I play a ToS, Gief necro staff, and a DT, Wisdom plox) I just can't be bothered to deal with all the crap that comes with it.

The guy above me gave a classic example.

I also think Rangers will be worst hit since nearly every class can use their weapons.