Thread: Games text is black.

Default Games text is black.

So just now I was meddling with my Textcolors.xml file to change the color of the mana gained text. I did it like I usually do it when altering game text and when I logged back into AoC, all the text (including the login page, login button, character names ect ect) were black. For example, on the login page that notice about the Follower of Asura's text was black.

I have tried deleting my Age of Conan/Data/GUI/Customized folder so the game would use the default, but it did not help. If anyone has any advice I could try, it would be appreciated. If I find out the cause / fix, I will also post it here incase anyone else gets this issue.
    Nohrin - Stygian Herald of Xolti
    Ubogin - Cimmerian Bear Shaman
    Noxamor - Aquilonian Barbarian

If you are interested in Age of Conan Livestreams, check out my Livestream or better yet follow my Livestream at www.twitch.tv/visoth

Ok...that was easier than I expected. The live support recommended I try the Repair Broken Data button in the launcher...and voala, it fixed it. Not sure what caused the issue, but if anyone gets the issue, just press the Repair Broken Data button in the launcher.
    Nohrin - Stygian Herald of Xolti
    Ubogin - Cimmerian Bear Shaman
    Noxamor - Aquilonian Barbarian

If you are interested in Age of Conan Livestreams, check out my Livestream or better yet follow my Livestream at www.twitch.tv/visoth