Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 50% Off On Membership!???

Default 50% Off On Membership!???

So I see this on the launcher that they have a deal for 50% off your first month of membership. I was going to re-sub my second account for a month just to mess around with but when I get to the billing page, I see no mention of this, and no discount. What am I missing? Is this valid? Any help would be appreciated.

I think it was during the anniversary.
    Keella - LvL 80 BS - PvP 10.50 (Main)
    Lexxiia - LvL 80 Ranger - PvP 7.68 (2nd Main)
    Sskylla - LvL 80 Sin - PvP 4.55 (1st Alt)
    Lexxaa - LvL 80 Conq - PvP 4.20 (2nd Alt)
    Esteell - LvL 80 HoX - PvP 2.05 (3rd Alt)

No I remember that special, this says it starts the 15th of August and lasts for two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Stalagna View Post
    No I remember that special, this says it starts the 15th of August and lasts for two weeks.
    i subbed a toon, it was in special offers

Dont have the offer as well.
    Cripples gonna cripple

Yeah I checked again on my subbed and unsubbed account both in the in game store and at funcom.com and still not seeing it, weird.

"50% off first month of membership"

English is hard language. But first is first. Offer is valid only for new players who never ever been premium.
    Hayde, dead Dark Templar of Xotli
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

Quote Originally Posted by bogus View Post
    "50% off first month of membership"

English is hard language. But first is first. Offer is valid only for new players who never ever been premium.
    Well I just created a brand new Funcom account, never been subbed, never been anything, and it's still full price. So there ya go.

The way its described feels like its for both new and old subbers and for people subbing up for several months.

Unhappy

I have a premium account and I pay a year in advance. .I don't have the special option in my account for half off a month...but...when I log into my free account under special offers I have the option to get half off 1 month.must only be for new people or just free accounts going to premium.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast