Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: PVP solution for Dev team

Lightbulb PVP solution for Dev team

Ok look like PvP Dev team hate and ignoring us pvp players so I have solution and sugestion.Let mobs drop pvp tokens and pvp experience becouse we don't have no more who to kill in mini games.Also if players sing up for mini games and the game don't go for 5 min fill open spots with mobs.Also in mini games put PvE items drops(talking about T4 items)and put vender in PvP armory so we by PvE gear with PvP tokens becouse this gear and weapons are top gear/weapons for PvP.Thanks for reading this and I hope PvE Dev team help us PvP players with this sugestions!!!
    Let it be known forth,if it wasn't before,
    That Primal Instinct is not carpet from Usak
    That Primal Instinct is not silk pillow from Brus
    That Primal Instinct know things more precious then head
    Primal Instinct is not handful of rice to be picked out by
    Every crow brought by the wind !!!

Do you noticed this in this moment? FC dont care about pvp players ,around 1 year FC didnt.introduced anything to pvp... they just have us in da a**

And FC must change that trash items selling by PvP npc... i mean pvp5+ . too much farm for items like that.. to be geared in t2 pvp we need to play minigames around 3 months ,my friend from NW geared up in t4 gear in 1 month ,and its 100 better than this pvp trash
    Last edited by emiloo; 16th August 2013 at 21:06. Reason: mistake

Mobs should be necros, and cast bombs in mini games as they replace players IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Djeneraldraza View Post
    Ok look like PvP Dev team hate and ignoring us pvp players so I have solution and sugestion.Let mobs drop pvp tokens and pvp experience becouse we don't have no more who to kill in mini games.Also if players sing up for mini games and the game don't go for 5 min fill open spots with mobs.Also in mini games put PvE items drops(talking about T4 items)and put vender in PvP armory so we by PvE gear with PvP tokens becouse this gear and weapons are top gear/weapons for PvP.Thanks for reading this and I hope PvE Dev team help us PvP players with this sugestions!!!
    this idea makes sense

but i dont like it

I suggest also have that is pvp for team dev, when singing mini up get tooken free so pvp fun is when that bro, dev need atentian fucus pvp to pvper to help out is good fjor pvp comunity rite? in end we all hav fun so solultian this perfect, up til now pvp cumunity be niglacted by devs do you even lift?

Quote Originally Posted by Spaart View Post
    I suggest also have that is pvp for team dev, when singing mini up get tooken free so pvp fun is when that bro, dev need atentian fucus pvp to pvper to help out is good fjor pvp comunity rite? in end we all hav fun so solultian this perfect, up til now pvp cumunity be niglacted by devs do you even lift?
    carnage is bad.

Also price on pvp items is too high ,pvp players havent that much money as pve playera. For me it would be perfect to see prices 2x lowered. And 45 tokens is also too much. To get belt pvp 4 i need that level ,money 4g and 45 tokens. And im always out of cash. Also meanwhile we must buy pots, another cost money getting from doing minigames should be increased from 10s to 20 atleast..

Quote Originally Posted by emiloo View Post
    Also price on pvp items is too high ,pvp players havent that much money as pve playera. For me it would be perfect to see prices 2x lowered. And 45 tokens is also too much. To get belt pvp 4 i need that level ,money 4g and 45 tokens. And im always out of cash. Also meanwhile we must buy pots, another cost money getting from doing minigames should be increased from 10s to 20 atleast..
    lol, iv skipped pvp t2 stuff and dont even have enough tokens for pvp t3, iv got a win ratio around 2:1 on my sin

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    lol, iv skipped pvp t2 stuff and dont even have enough tokens for pvp t3, iv got a win ratio around 2:1 on my sin
    That's because your remain on a server where minis don't pop. At worst when I play I can get at least 4 badges and somewhere between 12-30 tokens in just a short time, sometimes you can quickly win all 4 games, a sag, and get the buff badge and get 9 badges in less than 2 hours.

It takes hardly any grind to get mini game gear if you just make it a habit to mini game every day until you win at least the 4 standard mini game quests.
    Doomsayer 2008

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast