Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Female HoX's; What happened?

I wonder why fc cant make some animations tweaking at fem hoxes -.-
    Not that hard.At least fix the double weapons bug >.<

Quote Originally Posted by SecondSkin View Post
    I wonder why fc cant make some animations tweaking at fem hoxes -.-
    Not that hard.At least fix the double weapons bug >.<
    They easily could, they just need a bigger push from the community of HoX's.

I'm sure it would be quite easy to replace the Female HoX stance animations with the Males. They would have to add it to a major patch however...
    Nohrin - Stygian Herald of Xolti
    Ubogin - Cimmerian Bear Shaman
    Noxamor - Aquilonian Barbarian

If you are interested in Age of Conan Livestreams, check out my Livestream or better yet follow my Livestream at www.twitch.tv/visoth

Wink i am

I am a female HoX. Both char and me are female ^^ I have several chars, all females.

I have a PoM aswell. But dont like it. So that one was stopped at lvl 55 :P hehe

Talking

today as german my first day on crom ...

my beautiful female hox was one of my first chars in aoc and i will never miss her. i like her fatalities and animations so much. she, her name is oumou (original african name) was born as lost princess in the red purple plains
    "Ich weiß nichts von eurem kultivierten Leben, von Lug und Trug und falschem Schein." - Conan: Im Zeichen des Phoenix

http://molonlabe-aoc.blogspot.com/

We should create our own site for female Xotli messengers!
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

I dont know what happened to Female Hoxes but i see now huge amount of Heralds in Crom compared to premerge. Seems like other servers had alot more ppl playing HoXes in PVP than we had in Crom. Always nice to have some competition.
    Last edited by SelfRez; 18th September 2013 at 07:06.
    HoX - Emboror -

Quote Originally Posted by SelfRez View Post
    I dont know what happened to Female Hoxes but i see huge now amount of Heralds in Crom compared to premerge. Seems like other servers had alot more ppl playing HoXes in PVP than we had in Crom. Always nice to have some competition.
    They must have came out of the woodworks, because I was almost always the only HoX in mini's when I played.

Default Feet 5 feet apart

Quote Originally Posted by Prima View Post
    I do dislike the female two-hand weapon stance. Looks like she is stuck with one foot on a dock and one foot on a boat that is moving out into the water. How your feet being five feet apart helps you support the weight of a sword, I do not know.

That said, I have four female HoXes.
    Hey i just want to say: try holding a "real" two-handed sword in your hands, even a thin one like a katana, and have your feet close together. You are likely to fall on your A**. And with the medieval Claymore you would for sure need at least 5 feet "grins"

Its not just HoX that gets the Crossbow merged with another weapon.. guards too - polearm-xbow What about leaving Statue of your Avatar or Essence form if Inventory window is on screen when the timer on transformation expires, until you close the Inventory window.

low amount of every melee female toon because was lot harder, or impossible to combo skip, and animations harder,
    The Law

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast