Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Female HoX's; What happened?

Default Female HoX's; What happened?

I haven't seen a female HoX in the past two months. Where are you guys(hopefully girls!)?
    Last edited by Kogoro; 16th August 2013 at 10:43.
    Nohrin - Stygian Herald of Xolti
    Ubogin - Cimmerian Bear Shaman
    Noxamor - Aquilonian Barbarian

If you are interested in Age of Conan Livestreams, check out my Livestream or better yet follow my Livestream at www.twitch.tv/visoth

Gender is an illusion. All is Xotli.

You see a female HoX every time you pop Avatar of Xotli. Hair, necklace, nails, pulsing fire AoE... yah AoX is a chick fo sho.
    Current HoX: Sandspice (Set) | Heralds of Xotli: LEVELING GUIDE | AA Guide | Faction Guide | Pekka's Gear List | Tafale's Raid Guide
    Always up for grouping with other HoXes: grinding, quest assistance, new HoXes, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Prima View Post
    You see a female HoX every time you pop Avatar of Xotli. Hair, necklace, nails, pulsing fire AoE... yah AoX is a chick fo sho.
    I'm not convinced, the most obvious feminine traits are... missing.

No one rolled a female HoX before since you couldn't combo cancel/mold as effectively as a gurl. The FemHer population never recovered.
    Operator irc.funcom.com:6667 #ageofconan #thesecretworld
    We rode on the winds of the rising storm,
    We ran to the sounds of the thunder.
    We danced among the lightning bolts,
    and tore the world asunder
    Dysphoria - Murky Templar - Icoyce - Herald of the Black Kraken - Eriphyle - Shebearman

Talking

fem hoxies ploxies can do flawless cs/aired HS/BtD/EF/Pillars oO

ps: nothing to do with crap combers/haxs etc.
    Last edited by SecondSkin; 17th August 2013 at 14:59.

Female combo animations are terrible, at least thats how I see it.
    Artreborn - HoX FOREVER!!!
    PvP 6 - 8k+ Kills/2.5k+ deaths, Suicide Style!

I do dislike the female two-hand weapon stance. Looks like she is stuck with one foot on a dock and one foot on a boat that is moving out into the water. How your feet being five feet apart helps you support the weight of a sword, I do not know.

That said, I have four female HoXes.
    Current HoX: Sandspice (Set) | Heralds of Xotli: LEVELING GUIDE | AA Guide | Faction Guide | Pekka's Gear List | Tafale's Raid Guide
    Always up for grouping with other HoXes: grinding, quest assistance, new HoXes, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Prima View Post
    I do dislike the female two-hand weapon stance. Looks like she is stuck with one foot on a dock and one foot on a boat that is moving out into the water. How your feet being five feet apart helps you support the weight of a sword, I do not know.

That said, I have four female HoXes.
    I have to agree. I wish they would make the stance for female HoXs 2h edge the same as the 2h blunt. You can easily tell the difference between the starter 2h blunt and the 2h edge from the Tortage tutorial quite easily.

Edit: And female HoXs have an annoying bug that makes them the same height as a male, even with the height slider at the bottom. The cause is from Desecrating Essence.
    Nohrin - Stygian Herald of Xolti
    Ubogin - Cimmerian Bear Shaman
    Noxamor - Aquilonian Barbarian

If you are interested in Age of Conan Livestreams, check out my Livestream or better yet follow my Livestream at www.twitch.tv/visoth

Quote Originally Posted by artreborn View Post
    Female combo animations are terrible, at least thats how I see it.
    ^^^^

I've deleted my female HoX and make new one... this time male, it's som much better in terms of animations. The same I did with conq...
    aocfeats.com - Age of Conan feat planner
    Tutu - Dark Templar | Tuts - Bear Shaman | Nedbee - Demonologist

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast