Thread: BS in pvp

Default BS in pvp

How is with BS in pvp these days? Is it possible to be a "killer" on 80 lvl ,cause i noticed on 59 they are not hitting hard enough to do sth serious.
    And 2nd question ,for pvp only feral growl ,maul,and sleuth of bears? Or vision of the sky? I want to do a bit of dps ,and also having good heal ,cause if bs can long stay alive rest of the classes can nuke meanwhile. And how is sleuth of bears working. All K6 grp members got their own shammy that healing them. It is healing over time or how? Maybe anyone can tell me exact stats of that ,i"ll be glad.
    3rd question ,only 1 way to get good dps is to be on mutilation specc?

Thx for any replies

Hello,

I haven't played BS in PvP for a very long time so what i say might be biased. But since no ones else answered yet... it's better than nothing.

Personnally, i find BS to be, in groupe PvP, kind of an underdog. I'm going to make people scream but i consider him on par with HoX, Barb and maybe ToS (never know where to place those). That being it of course doesn't mean it's weak. BS still is a terrific duel class and 1 vs 1 you can kill pretty much anything. As for kill count, you can kill quite a lot but it's been a long time since i've seen BS top kills.

Perk wise, i play with Feral Growl and Ursine Bound that i find very nice anti-cc. Maul can be nice too but the combo snare we have is already good enough i find and winter manifestation can snare well aswell.
    Sleuth of Bears is nice aswell to heal everyone with minimal effort. Comes in handy in pugs where groupes scatter all over the map. Can't tell you exactly how it works but yes it heals overtime.

Mutilation spec will give you good DPS for sure but with good gear IH spec does well aswell and survive a bit more.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Thanks for the answer btw ,whats the stats for vision of the sky? Fatality and crit rating? Btw ,i want to be much a killer as BS ,it is correct class for that? O.o

Chaman are still my favorite healers from the game. I better fight with them than any other class.

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    Chaman are still my favorite healers from the game. I better fight with them than any other class.
    Hehe, thats because you are one of the rare rangers who dare to switch melee, others often never have a taste of blue heal! What comes in my mind just now is that ofc I prefer to focus demos, necs and rangers and it seems major part of players like to fight against tankclasses, so often I am out of healrange and get blamend for this. Silly?
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

BS can get kills but you just have to have good gear, weapons and lots of luck on your side that you crit hard and have lots of squished on the other team.
    Keella - LvL 80 BS - PvP 10.50 (Main)
    Lexxiia - LvL 80 Ranger - PvP 7.68 (2nd Main)
    Sskylla - LvL 80 Sin - PvP 4.55 (1st Alt)
    Lexxaa - LvL 80 Conq - PvP 4.20 (2nd Alt)
    Esteell - LvL 80 HoX - PvP 2.05 (3rd Alt)

If BS had a quicker stun or another aoe cc (like you know what br was supposed to be) then it would be very good in group pvp. I've always liked tos/pom instead healing my tank toons in premades

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    If BS had a quicker stun or another aoe cc (like you know what br was supposed to be) then it would be very good in group pvp. I've always liked tos/pom instead healing my tank toons in premades
    Nah, I don't think so (though gotta admit that I liked more when our stun was 0.5). I never heard ANY tank who prefer tos/pom. BS is flag carrier best friend.

I disagree. I'd rather have a tos when I'm on the dt and pom when I'm on the conq; All better than bs in terms of damage and group pvp utility.