Thread: Graphic issues with Northern Grasslands

Unhappy Graphic issues with Northern Grasslands

I've noticed this since just before the anniversary event: the cages in Northern Grasslands (Khitai Godslayer expansion area) have become invisible. One such cage is in Chow across from the entrance and has a captive Zhang-Zin inside, which is visible, but the cage around it is not. Not a big deal, since its not a quest item, but another such cage is a part of Wolves of The Steppes "Running down prisoners" quest, and it is gone along with all its contents - completely empty land in its place, which has "invisible barrier" i cannot go through. Approaching it does spawn the quest "prisoners", but on the visible empty piece of land, which is extremelyannoying for me (before I used to at least see where i needed to go to start the quest, and sometimes avoid that spot, if more time was needed, like in case someone already spawned prisoners and the cage was empty and needed to reset). There are few other Khitai areas that have similar cages (quest objects), such as Kara Korum's Temple of the Basilisk and the town of Gun-Hai in Chosain, but those will still show up with no graphical glitches.

My system is:
    Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 965 Processor (4 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
    Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
    Card name: ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series
    RAM: 12 GB

Picture 1:
    http://i43.tinypic.com/34jb05l.jpg
    Picture 2:
    http://i42.tinypic.com/20svex3.jpg
    Last edited by Dimchik; 15th August 2013 at 04:23.

how much RAM you have?

Khitai needs over 4gb, 6gb prefered to work flawless

Also, have you checked Khitai area from launcher, try repair files also

I noticed the Zhang-Zin cage near the entrance to Grasslands in that little village up the steps has become invisible to me. It's still there, because I can jump up on top of it, but just can't see it. It's only happened recently, so I figured it's something patch related. The usual funcom breaking something I suppose.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Lack of Ram is not the case here. I got 12 Gb and do not run anything memory-hungry in the background and also I do the Repair resource database regularly, and just did full verification before taking the pictures. Main thing is that it used to work fine before certain patch or maintenance update.