Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do Physical Wracks stack?

Quote Originally Posted by Ieronon View Post
    Guard's Guard Destroyer, Conq's Breach and BS's Rune of Aggression are physical Ruins, not Wracks (they are removed by Steadfast Faith and not by Resolve). They do not stack with each other : the timer is only reset on the most recent application.

(The physical wracks are applied by Conq's Feint, BS's manifestation of the forest (I think) and by Sin (grim corruption), ranger, and necro)

BTW Guard's guard Destroyer is 20s long while other ruins are 15s long. For better debuffing a conq shouldn't use breach while a Guard Destroyer still has over 15s left.
    I think sins and necros apply Spiritual Wrack, not Physical, but I'll have to doublecheck.
    Kentegern - Conqueror
    Seoc - Bear Shaman

Ziezin - Demonologist
    Thutkemi - Assassin

"Grammar is the difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****."

Quote Originally Posted by Thutkemi View Post
    I think sins and necros apply Spiritual Wrack, not Physical, but I'll have to doublecheck.
    Grim Corruption (sin) applies both physical and spiritual wracks.

Gangrenous Stench (necro) applies physical wrack. Necros can apply spiritual torments (Life Strike, Blighted Ones and Grim Hunger) and spiritual ruin (Frenzy) only - in the spiritual field.
    -- Ieronon, QQror --
    -- Deutter, holy potato --

Quote Originally Posted by Ieronon View Post
    Grim Corruption (sin) applies both physical and spiritual wracks.

Gangrenous Stench (necro) applies physical wrack. Necros can apply spiritual torments (Life Strike, Blighted Ones and Grim Hunger) and spiritual ruin (Frenzy) only - in the spiritual field.
    Ah, thanks. It's been quite a while since I looked at my sin's or necro's debuffs
    Kentegern - Conqueror
    Seoc - Bear Shaman

Ziezin - Demonologist
    Thutkemi - Assassin

"Grammar is the difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12