Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How do you imagine player housing?

Quote Originally Posted by Gevlya View Post
    What is pointless is to troll in a subject where obviously you do not want to participate, or may be you lack imagination at all? You should be moderated promptly to stay in the subject if you lack the self control and politeness to moderate yourself as an adult.
    Why so upset about someone's opinion?
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

i clearly addressed the topic and gave my opinion which is the majority of players opinion as well this is not needed at all please refrain from trying to troll me in future

Quote Originally Posted by Osireis View Post
    i clearly addressed the topic and gave my opinion which is the majority of players opinion as well this is not needed at all please refrain from trying to troll me in future
    So you know exactly what the majority of players are thinking at all times? I highly doubt that.
    This is however something that people have been asking for since 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Osireis View Post
    I have to contradict you: you do not at all answer the topic nor try to be constructive, you decide that housing is pointless without defining what is housing for you, whereas the topic's purpose is exactly to define what could be a useful housing and propose which features it should address.

If we asked 'what is a nice build for POM', no need to answer 'you should roll DT cause POM sucks'... That's exactly what you did here.

Dumbs gonna dumb. Ignore them.

While I care nothing about traditional player housing and wouldn't even bother with it even if it was already ingame, I'd prefer a house to be a reward from a long quest chain where you have cool adventures. Just paying gold and rent and whatever would be far too boring. Not to mention bloodless, that can't be allowed in Hyboria.

And there's at least one awesome manor somewhere in Poitain. Something like that would be a much better thing than some random door in Tarantia.

I'd prefer my player housing to be this place where you have to bring 23 other people into and have it be called T5. If funcom, with a very limited amount of dev power, spends any time at all doing anything along the lines of that horse racing, freeze tag, decorate my house crap, they will really alienate their playerbase. Finishing Dragon Spine (including t5 raid), unchained minis, crafting revamp, and a new minigame map are the only things we have a chance of getting before they put the game in total cruise control.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    I'd prefer my player housing to be this place where you have to bring 23 other people into and have it be called T5. If funcom, with a very limited amount of dev power, spends any time at all doing anything along the lines of that horse racing, freeze tag, decorate my house crap, they will really alienate their playerbase. Finishing Dragon Spine (including t5 raid), unchained minis, crafting revamp, and a new minigame map are the only things we have a chance of getting before they put the game in total cruise control.
    Agreed 100%. Funcom, PLEASE do not waste any time on designing or implementing 'player housing'. At best, it will be for a small subset of the population, and really, to hell with those people.
    Drunkskunk (Sin) - Petridish (ToS) - Gwarnath (BS) - Tomatohawk (DT)

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    Before T5 there needs to be updated pvp gear. Can't have the pve'ers having so much advantage against people that only pvp. If they could balance this out somehow then I'd be cool with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Petridish View Post
    Agreed 100%. Funcom, PLEASE do not waste any time on designing or implementing 'player housing'. At best, it will be for a small subset of the population, and really, to hell with those people.
    I'm an not sure asking Funcom based on your fantasy numbers will get you more attention.
    Just for information, there is a thread more official regarding the future of Pointain, Lashleich and Purple lotus. Out of 60 answers, 40 really bring an idea (other 20 are just reactions), and 23 ask for player housing. That small tiny subset of population is over 50%.
    Why to participate at all in a discussion that do not interest you?

Waste of resources / Waste of time

Why would you want to logg in the game to sit on a chair while you're already sitting on one in real life?
    Last edited by Redd; 14th August 2013 at 11:11.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast