Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Final Merge, Server Transfers, and Other Servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jurski View Post
    I dont think American players will come to fury, skillcap even now is just too big (even with latency help) they better off at crom where they likely won't get farmed that badly..maybe they come to fury at merge but will soon realize that game is played at whole different level over here and migrate to server more suitable to their talents..
    Hey now, don't say this. All we got is russians now while amazing players have left

Quote Originally Posted by Spaart View Post
    I laughed so hard on this I fell of my chair and shart myself at the same time. Now I have to clean it up.

The only skill cap Fury has is T4 and high pvp levels.

Sure there are more average to good players. The rest are the same as tyranny just with more gear.
    Dont listen to him. Fury has mostly Russians, a bunch of hackers and a few EU die hard global warriors. I think only 1 actual EU (English speaking) guild that raids T4 is left. There are many minis on Fury, but there are many Hackers/Leavers/AFKers/Hiders/QQers in those many minis.

Lots of minis but no pug raids or pug K6s. When was the last Pug T3/T4 on Fury??? I cant remember.

Kesh Duel spot is the only thing that Fury has going for it that Crom doesn't have.

Most of the EU people left the game or moved to Crom.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

No wonder that Slaneth was saying that u cluess, K4nnyc.

Comparing minis on Crom and Fury most ridiculous things ever :> About ppl attitude on Crom in minis its even worse. On Fury u still get sometime decent games and premades. Besides there's plenty of open world pvp could be found if u want it.

Now u are actually whining and qqing more than this ppl u mentioned tho :> Seriously many hackers?
    Last edited by Sarhal; 13th August 2013 at 00:34.
    Cripples gonna cripple

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    Dont listen to him. Fury has mostly Russians, a bunch of hackers and a few EU die hard global warriors. I think only 1 actual EU (English speaking) guild that raids T4 is left. There are many minis on Fury, but there are many Hackers/Leavers/AFKers/Hiders/QQers in those many minis.

Lots of minis but no pug raids or pug K6s. When was the last Pug T3/T4 on Fury??? I cant remember.

Kesh Duel spot is the only thing that Fury has going for it that Crom doesn't have.

Most of the EU people left the game or moved to Crom.
    Just... stop talking about Fury? You have clearly NO idea.

Even those big Russian raiding guilds have a large number of Euros in their ranks because there simply isn't that many Russians (and that in turn means that English is widely spoken). Want me to count how many Russians there are in minis, pug groups? It's not even a majority anymore cos as I said there's many non-Russians in what used to be big Russian guilds.

Bah, you're not even worth replying to. I trust that the yanks can see the crap in your posts and ignore it.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

He just trying to persuade others since he left on Crom and protecting is choice :> Tho no wonder if being such superbad, that he prefers Crom, maybe in minis there where u can meet sins without LO and such u could found yourself even a bit competitive :>
    Cripples gonna cripple

If its treated like a standard server merge they will have 30 days to make up their minds. Lets see what happens?!!!
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Default the one who posted this

actually the one who posted this didn't actually go through his own PVE server ... i asked many pvp players who went to PVE servers and they said they are going back to tyranny (fury) with their characters that have been moved .. i would suggest you ask inside your server before posting this .. once they heared that players in fury do T4s they are coming back .. and not many players like PVE servers and world pvp is the best thing about this game .. it's not farmville it's a mere pvp game but pve added **** to the content and players are coming back to test and know who is the best ... so this post doesn't actually mean anything

I would love it if Tyranny (Fury) was populated again....open world was one of the best things about a pvp server....duels are ok and minis so-so but being able to use terrain and whole map to your advantage is pretty fun.
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Quote Originally Posted by muhammadali View Post
    actually the one who posted this didn't actually go through his own PVE server ... i asked many pvp players who went to PVE servers and they said they are going back to tyranny (fury) with their characters that have been moved .. i would suggest you ask inside your server before posting this .. once they heared that players in fury do T4s they are coming back .. and not many players like PVE servers and world pvp is the best thing about this game .. it's not farmville it's a mere pvp game but pve added **** to the content and players are coming back to test and know who is the best ... so this post doesn't actually mean anything
    You do realize that the EU T4 raiding guilds already have their raiders and the best you can do short term is to get in on one of their MC farm runs, which means you can get some rings and half the weapon loot table? You will not be part of their regular T4 clears of the first 5 bosses.

Huum, there's still plenty of spots and opportunities if you want to do t4 raids on Fury.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast