Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: can't decide between necro and demo

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    tbh your statement could be referred to 90% of current pugs on 80 as well ;/
    then u should try a lowbie mini, u will rip ur hair out
    Kinaputten

So bad? ;d
    Couldnt even imagine :o
    Cripples gonna cripple

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    Hope I could meet u after merge, will be curious

About balancing minis around pugs, there none needed. If u good u can be top killer and farm ppl on any class in nowdays pugs. So there things are fine.

Ofc I know that premades by far minority of arena pvp in aoc now, but there things at least work how it should be, with proper focus and teamwork.

Also u play on PvE server so its biased ur vision of PvP, im not meaning that PvE servers are full of nabs, ofc there skilled players too, but there alot wonder nabs like sins without LO, necros with One with dead and stuff like that, which doesnt help objective judgement.

P.S. WoF is best filler in short distances, its must channel it full even 1 sec WoF quite ur best dps.
    I might play on a PvE server now, that's not where I came from. I follow the population and where the pvp goes. I can tell you right now there is almost ZERO pvp on the so called US "PvP" servers and it has been that way for several years now. I was on Tyranny for years, but there is no use staying on a dead server just because you think the rule set gives you some kind of prestige. Generally, newer players (when I say newer I mean from 2011 and beyond)are pretty clueless what real pvp is or was because they did not experience mass pvp as anyone like myself has from launch to about late 2010. Remember, I play on US servers, population has been an issue for us since late 2010, if the EU pvp servers population has remained intact, good for you.

The fact mini games pop nonstop on Set and on Tyranny it's a 30-60 minute wait between minis is enough for me not to waste my time there. I made a name for myself in world pvp, sadly, Tyranny and DW do not have a sustainable population for constant world pvp. But nothing has "skewed" my vision of PvP.

As for bad players, every server has them. There are is an equal number of bad if not worse players on a PvP server, I see useless specs posted all the time by people on both the EU and US PvP servers.

Seeing how stupid tanks are in general, especially DT and Conq, you can't really use a premade to judge class balance. Since the PoM revamp as well, premades are a joke. Stack as many tanks and PoMs as you can and play melee mash up for 15 minutes. Bringing a caster to a current day premade is almost laughable, unless the other side brings 1 or 2 as well, and in US premades that simply does not happen. It's tanks, PoM, Shammy, and perhaps a Barb/Ranger in that order and pretty much nothing else.

As far as WoF, it's no filler. It's only useful if the situation presents itself, SB and IoA/CB around corners should be anyone's mainstay, not some channel where you a total target standing still.

The fact you have on 5 different occasions through this thread only mention "good players" by first name shows some bias on your end...there are plenty of good players of each class on every server. Saying there is not a good necro or demo is totally untrue, because I can think of 10 right off the top of my head that I consider direct threats on a server with less population than yours...
    Last edited by Suctum; 16th August 2013 at 09:28.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    I might play on a PvE server now, that's not where I came from. I follow the population and where the pvp goes. I can tell you right now there is almost ZERO pvp on the so called US "PvP" servers and it has been that way for several years now. I was on Tyranny for years, but there is no use staying on a dead server just because you think the rule set gives you some kind of prestige. Generally, newer players (when I say newer I mean from 2011 and beyond)are pretty clueless what real pvp is or was because they did not experience mass pvp as anyone like myself has from launch to about late 2010. Remember, I play on US servers, population has been an issue for us since late 2010, if the EU pvp servers population has remained intact, good for you.

The fact mini games pop nonstop on Set and on Tyranny it's a 30-60 minute wait between minis is enough for me not to waste my time there. I made a name for myself in world pvp, sadly, Tyranny and DW do not have a sustainable population for constant world pvp. But nothing has "skewed" my vision of PvP.

As for bad players, every server has them. There are is an equal number of bad if not worse players on a PvP server, I see useless specs posted all the time by people on both the EU and US PvP servers.

Seeing how stupid tanks are in general, especially DT and Conq, you can't really use a premade to judge class balance. Since the PoM revamp as well, premades are a joke. Stack as many tanks and PoMs as you can and play melee mash up for 15 minutes. Bringing a caster to a current day premade is almost laughable, unless the other side brings 1 or 2 as well, and in US premades that simply does not happen. It's tanks, PoM, Shammy, and perhaps a Barb/Ranger in that order and pretty much nothing else.

As far as WoF, it's no filler. It's only useful if the situation presents itself, SB and IoA/CB around corners should be anyone's mainstay, not some channel where you a total target standing still.

The fact you have on 5 different occasions through this thread only mention "good players" by first name shows some bias on your end...there are plenty of good players of each class on every server. Saying there is not a good necro or demo is totally untrue, because I can think of 10 right off the top of my head that I consider direct threats on a server with less population than yours...
    how frequently do seiges happen on set btw

Well, hopefully for you Suctum situation will change after merges, so u can experience alot pvp again and be happy bout it ^^ Even on pvp server if u decide go there.

And ofc I mention good players, coz dont u think its quite bad idea balance things by feedback of ppl who dont use class potential. Like Bloody Vengeance was existing since game been released but only after it went widespread ppl started 2 cry alot about it and it was nerfed or comboskip case, which wasnot widespread for a long time after adding.

About premades, dont tell me about, when I met US premade they just left the match 5 mins after start, so I guess we know more about them
    Last edited by Sarhal; 16th August 2013 at 11:33.
    Cripples gonna cripple

ffs i'm bored atm.

i roll necro now again, thanks Sarhal

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    that spec is just an example of how unfit all end feats are. it forces you to go both trees to extend despoil the soul no pets gameplay.

night of harvest is ridiculous feat and ruined blight not worth it.

you just linked a rez pad farm pug minigame where it shows people on oposite team getting farmed.

that build is no novelty looks like you copied a build from torilius or fass wich isnt updated to sprint revamp.

by the way not feating 5 points in motd is huge mistake for pvp.

unholy hands breaks with a single white hit from either a team mate or a parasite soul/frozen hatred so its never realy good unless in very unique 1vs1 situations
    ROFL night of harvest and ruined blight not worth is BS, great for mana management and OP as hell to drain DTs, DT with no mana dies so fast. I guess u just run from them?

Unholy hands is more a support tool, any cc is a good CC.

5 points in MOD is a waste, not like its a reliable heal lol. Do you set timers on all the people spammed with MOD? I'd rather have 15% heal on LS with no mana cost and mana drain/gain, don't forget the points needed for bursting bombs which gives 30% damage on chill, with that spec its all of the above or 5/5 MOD unreliable heal.

The SS from mini was an example of how op necro is, take my score off the chart and its looks like an even match (Had the flag half the game with nabs trying to kill me).

I rolled my Necro 4 years ago, you really think I need to copy peoples builds, that's just what stupid people do.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthkilla View Post
    ROFL night of harvest and ruined blight not worth is BS, great for mana management and OP as hell to drain DTs, DT with no mana dies so fast. I guess u just run from them?

Unholy hands is more a support tool, any cc is a good CC.

5 points in MOD is a waste, not like its a reliable heal lol. Do you set timers on all the people spammed with MOD? I'd rather have 15% heal on LS with no mana cost and mana drain/gain, don't forget the points needed for bursting bombs which gives 30% damage on chill, with that spec its all of the above or 5/5 MOD unreliable heal.

The SS from mini was an example of how op necro is, take my score off the chart and its looks like an even match (Had the flag half the game with nabs trying to kill me).

I rolled my Necro 4 years ago, you really think I need to copy peoples builds, that's just what stupid people do.
    Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    did some testing

5 points in motd

Your Mark of the Devourer Healing heals you for 161.
    Your Mark of the Devourer Healing critically heals you for 288.
    Your Mark of the Devourer heals you for 514.
    Your Mark of the Devourer critically heals you for 920.

sw doesnt afect self heal tick its fixed amount, neither does amount of magic damage, afects the unholy damage just not the heal component wich is fixed amount

so the only think that changes noticeably is the health tick increase and a small increase in dot damage, roughly 100 more damage with 5 points in it.
    the stacking buff is cosmetic makes no diference if its not there or at stack 10

night of harvest feated

Your Lifestrike (Rank 5) heals you for 594.
    Your Lifestrike (Rank 5) critically heals you for 1360.

so clearly no point feating this one
    (reachs very high in sw with buffs running done often 1800-1900 self heal in those conditions with or without n.o.h. feated)
    whatever...
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Noite you know pvp is not same as pve, so there is alot personel choices which suits and depends on ppl gaming preferences. So the thing which good for one, could be useless for other.

Motd 5/5 only good if u care to spam it around on everything what moves.

I just see u try apply pve approch to pvp alot, its just wrong imo.
    Cripples gonna cripple

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast