Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bored of...

I'm bored with listening to people complain about the game. Things need to be fixed, some items changed...so what.

The game is going on 6 years old with very little content added during those 6 years, why would they all of a sudden boost new content at a pace faster than they have with less staff?

AoC is a niche game where the base has put up with lack of content since it's release, but we are all playing and keep playing so they got it right somewhere.

It does not help that the AoC forum population is one of the worst known to MMO, it's all qq, whining, and stupid requests which Funcom actually listened to and gave us great things like Bori, CC breaks for every class, Stealth Attack/Face Stab doing 4-5k, CW hitting for 3-5K, TTS and Rangers in general, VoM, Conq revamp, sprinting all over the map, and pro pug matchmaking where it fills a team full first and you have to know a secret method to signup without getting booted.

That's what the player base has suggested, If I worked at Funcom I would not listen to anyone posting here, including myself.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    I'm bored with listening to people complain about the game. Things need to be fixed, some items changed...so what.

The game is going on 6 years old with very little content added during those 6 years, why would they all of a sudden boost new content at a pace faster than they have with less staff?

AoC is a niche game where the base has put up with lack of content since it's release, but we are all playing and keep playing so they got it right somewhere.

It does not help that the AoC forum population is one of the worst known to MMO, it's all qq, whining, and stupid requests which Funcom actually listened to and gave us great things like Bori, CC breaks for every class, Stealth Attack/Face Stab doing 4-5k, CW hitting for 3-5K, TTS and Rangers in general, VoM, Conq revamp, sprinting all over the map, and pro pug matchmaking where it fills a team full first and you have to know a secret method to signup without getting booted.

That's what the player base has suggested, If I worked at Funcom I would not listen to anyone posting here, including myself.
    well, I laughed

(not making fun of you, just that this is the truth)

Well, i didn't said anything about what changes could be positive because it's always PoV, but i said what changes was negative for all.
    In this case reversing an already made changes could be positive.

For example:
    - Many players loved the world pvp in White sand.(on Fury)
    - NPC/player view distance it was 2000m a few years ago. now it's 500, but even less in Northern grasslands.

But there is others what i can't understand:
    PvP was fast for some peoples they cried for longer PvP.
    Funcom made double HP for every player, then others cried for shorter pvp so (FC said we don't reverse anything what we done) FC made double DPS then khitai gear also gave triple and even more DPS so now well equiped peoples can oneshot eachother.

About the view distance, they did change it a while ago, but then they changed it back and now you can just like before have 3500m view distance.
    Actually, the short view distance did not last long, a couple of months maybe.

About the very high damage output that is achievable thanks to gear and AA, it can be seen as a good thing, since it forces players to be quick on their feet and learn not to stand in the killing zone.
    After all, a PvP environment where you can just stand still and trade blows right in the middle of a map does not strike me as specifically exciting.

If you're bored, away and do something that doesn't bore you and stop coming on here telling us how miserably boring your life is.

You make the decisions in your life so if you're repeatedly doing something that bores you it's your fault and no one else's.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    since it forces players to be quick on their feet and learn not to stand in the killing zone.
    Said that the mighty conqueror...
    I have soldiers too.. on pvp6 i already can stay in the middle of the fight and can go to eat my dinner while no one can kill me..

But otherwise i play HoX so i moving fast because most of classes can oneshot me even if i have pvp gear or t4..
    But i always have to stop since i can't skip my combos anymore, like barb and conq does.

I would give back the speedpenality for heavier armors...
    That's not fine if a guard runing away from me in kesh and i can't catch him even with From the Beyond perk(means 5x charge)

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post

Yep well said indeed
    Soullostt PVP9 Demo
    and 11 others I play here and there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12