Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: maximise cash shop start selling gold and crafted weapons

Why pay or work to get these items?,I want to do /claim and get all of these for free. /sarcasm off

Are you serious for suggesting this?What funcom needs to do as ppl already said before me ,is to track and ban anyone who do transactions with these sites.Intoducing p2w in a game that customers are already paying subscription it will be the last nail in the coffin.If you want t2 or t3 crafted weapon work for it like everyone else did and stop asking for funcom to favour credit cards warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Norisak View Post
    If they did that the game would be officially pay2win.
    Just now it's unofficially pay to win with crooks making all the money.

In a way people who don't need to work are pay to win as they can play longer, thereby developing their toons quicker.

Quote Originally Posted by zeuss View Post
    Why pay or work to get these items?,I want to do /claim and get all of these for free. /sarcasm off

Are you serious for suggesting this?What funcom needs to do as ppl already said before me ,is to track and ban anyone who do transactions with these sites.Intoducing p2w in a game that customers are already paying subscription it will be the last nail in the coffin.If you want t2 or t3 crafted weapon work for it like everyone else did and stop asking for funcom to favour credit cards warriors.
    Perhaps all the work they do is for an employer and their family and those getting T3 crafted weapons are sat at home all day playing a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Jota180 View Post
    Perhaps all the work they do is for an employer and their family and those getting T3 crafted weapons are sat at home all day playing a game.
    Wrong I know ppl with jobs and families having T3 crafted weapons on several toons.

Very simple, you dont have time = you dont have T3 weapon.

Why bother asking for unreasonable things?

I agree with this.

Sure people work for their T3 crafted weapons no one is saying they don't.

The OP is correct and provides FACT

FACTS are:

People do use 3rd party vendors to purchase gold and gear like the OP stated do a Google search and you will find this FACT out for yourself

People do use 3rd party vendors to power level their characters

I would like to see something like this implemented but not to the extent that the OP suggested.

As I've already said thats why funcom should take actions and ban everyone who do transactions with these sites or anyone who using third party programms.

You are completely wrong,because if you for some reason you cant get something that doesnt mean its an unreachable goal for everyone else.And of course if you dont want to spend some of your gametime in order to complete your goal,you wont get your t3 crafted or ibis its simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Redd View Post
    Look what happened in Diablo 3 with its real money auction house, its a Fiasco 3, the game is dead only botters and credit card warriors left there, no real players play it because there is absolutely no point to do so! The game is spoiled, ****ed up totally.
    Maybe, but I believe it made A LOT of money! And thats what counts nowadays.

I am not saying that pay2win is a good thing, but please just let me remind you that no amount of Ibises, Mirrow of Shadows or whatever will make you a better player if u suck hard...Especially in AoC...
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Well let's assume it happens and Funcom makes some money on it and whatnot.Let's also assume all the negative side effects of it,that people have already mentioned in this thread, won't take place.

Who wants to bet that money will go into developing/fixing/improving the game ?

Quote Originally Posted by zeuss View Post
    As I've already said thats why funcom should take actions and ban everyone who do transactions with these sites or anyone who using third party programms.

You are completely wrong,because if you for some reason you cant get something that doesnt mean its an unreachable goal for everyone else.And of course if you dont want to spend some of your gametime in order to complete your goal,you wont get your t3 crafted or ibis its simple.
    But these kinda players will get there T3 crafted or gold or ibis with out ingame time because they will seek out private website and spend there money there
    Ah we all have different opinions on the suject but if there money went to aoc game development and not private website it's better isnt it!
    (although one poster did say if funcom start selling and then the private websites drop there prices then funcom drop prices and befor long a T3 crafted might be very cheap! or would it?

and please dont even start talking about funcom policing the transactions that will never ever happen (we have T4 items on rage toons)

So the point of this thread is "since there are people already buying and consuming drugs we should legalize them"?

Did I understand correctly?
    Good logic, grats!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast