Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New AA Idea

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    PvE side only, you have 2 stuns, 2 possible KB, 1 root, 1 snare (2 possible), not too mention Unholy Hate group buff, Demonic Anger for melee, a 10% mana tap which can be shared, and a possible green heal. Not to mention 5/5 in Cacodemon is one of the best free group buffs you can get...

If you feat for it you can get mind phase, and through AA subtle illusion, on top of that Planar Shift as a last resort for agro dump.

How much utility do you want or need?
    When dealing with a raid boss nothing you describes is relevent. Cant cc a raid boss, and feating into mind phase is worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by Almuryc View Post
    I suppose I could list out all the CCs that other classes have as well but what would be the point? Same for group buffs. Demo's don't have a monopoly on helping their team with buffs. Yes, I admit that having an agro dump is very useful in the right situations. Just saying that some of the more powerful tools aren't available to Demo. Would be nice to get an AA that gives one or at least make Planar Shift into a real bubble.
    Im glad you agree with me, this would be a great substitute for Renegotiation or maybe even Boil Blood.

Lets give every class everything and be done with it....seem to be what people want.....one class that has all the tricks.

Since when was a Demo supposed to have "utility" ?

Just burn sh*t down mkay.

Just because you pull aggro and get in trouble doesnt mean you need a bubble....means you need to hold back a little is all....read how good the tanks are and adjust.
    Last edited by stalkerfan; 12th August 2013 at 04:27.
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerfan View Post
    Lets give every class everything and be done with it....seem to be what people want.....one class that has all the tricks.

Since when was a Demo supposed to have "utility" ?

Just burn sh*t down mkay.

Just because you pull aggro and get in trouble doesnt mean you need a bubble....means you need to hold back a little is all....read how good the tanks are and adjust.
    Wanting an improved bubble is more of a reactive ability, I am looking at it as an improved proactive hate dump. Most Demo would agree that they are limited in potential due to agro problems and have to nerf themselves in order to survive and sacrifice dps. Of course a great tank can keep agro off a demo when they are around, but they arent always around. Improved midagation and immunities would be a bonus, but in the end all we need is a reduced cd on the spell, that would be fine with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeball View Post
    When dealing with a raid boss nothing you describes is relevent. Cant cc a raid boss, and feating into mind phase is worthless.
    But you can CC trash mobs, where it's useful. As for a raid boss, when does a demo pull agro off a geared Conq or DT? For the most part the tanks are almost doing about the same single target DPS with extra hate built in.

If your SW every 10 seconds trying to pull agro you deserve to die, you should not be rewarded with a free AA agro dump for being stupid. Stop trying to top some dumb parse and just tone it down 1 notch and you won't need any agro dumps.

I agree the cool down on Mind Phase is obnoxious, but it's not totally worthless.
    Last edited by Suctum; 12th August 2013 at 08:47.
    Doomsayer 2008

I can't remember who said it...but this is totally true.

"Demo is the most broken class in the game. But it works."

Quote Originally Posted by ruhenous View Post
    i can't remember who said it...but this is totally true.

"demo is the most broken class in the game. But it works."
    me .....
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    You either like the game or you don't. If you are hanging around because you feel like I am stringing you along with false promises, don't.

Default Personally I'd like to see this

I would like to see a featable perk that reduces CD overall in exchange for higher mana costs. We have feats that do this in exchange for higher damage. But compared to what most classes have our roots,snares, kb's etc... have huge cooldowns.

Quote Originally Posted by daemoanica View Post
    I would like to see a featable perk that reduces CD overall in exchange for higher mana costs. We have feats that do this in exchange for higher damage. But compared to what most classes have our roots,snares, kb's etc... have huge cooldowns.
    because we have 2x more ccs than other classes have

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12