Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mana feats for pom

Quote Originally Posted by ieronymous View Post
    any advice for spellweaving poms?i hardly can spellweave more than 4-5 seconds,always i run out of manna..i ve tried everything holy ascension,generalls etc..meybe i miss something..pom never has mana issues when dpsing or healing, but spellweaving is a nightmare..i enjoy my necro goin up for spellweaving..relaxed and joyfoul..
    Errrh even when using the 15% mana tap spellweaving buff ?
    -- Ieronon, QQror --
    -- Deutter, holy potato --

Quote Originally Posted by Ieronon View Post
    Errrh even when using the 15% mana tap spellweaving buff ?
    That would be too easy

You can't just enter SW, get max damage and exit SW because you will get manadrain or some other crap. You have to take advantage of the 15% manatap - it basically allows you to have permanent 100% mana.

Playing around with some builds.
    Anyone suggest which is better...

3 points in Ether Flow and 2 in Ether Discharge

or

5 points in Ether Discharge
    Last edited by stalkerfan; 9th October 2013 at 22:24.
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

I'd go 5 into Discharge.
    God loves human virtues like courage and hope, but he loves screams, blood and despair just as much. If he didn't, there's no way fresh intestines could be so colorful!

Would say discharge, though flow+discharge probably works almost the same really...
    Valianoris - 80lvl Priest of Mitra
    Aelfronear - 80lvl Dark Templar

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12