Thread: Faction choice

Default Faction choice

which faction would you choose if you want to buy wrist/shoes and accesory?
    Moderated by SciIti : please, not this sort of joke, thank you

Toons: Darthpowie, Powie, Lynvingeen, Zummigummi and friends <3

Tigers for armor. Shadows for ring, Hyrkanians for the necklace and the circle for the cloak.

For rings on my barb, i just got the strength ones from the milestones quests since they're free, and joined the BB for the tanking one, for those moments where you just want a bit more HP and prot.

All in all screw Deaths Ward on a Barb. Do the Amphitheatre Unchained a few runs and get two of the con, armor, crit ring. Crafted necklace has more dps than Hyrk, and if you want the best one except T4 you should do Sepulcher and get the +515 combat rating one. Tigers for wrists and boots of course. Scarlet Circle cloak does not have +hit rating. Get the cloak from Vile Nativity rather.

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    All in all screw Deaths Ward on a Barb. Do the Amphitheatre Unchained a few runs and get two of the con, armor, crit ring. Crafted necklace has more dps than Hyrk, and if you want the best one except T4 you should do Sepulcher and get the +515 combat rating one. Tigers for wrists and boots of course. Scarlet Circle cloak does not have +hit rating. Get the cloak from Vile Nativity rather.
    This guy is severely over estimating the amph ring drop percentage. I know multiple people including myself who have done amph 100+ times with no ring.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

He's probably referring to the Abyssal Demon Ring of Constitution (152 armor, 69 con, 48 crit rtg), a blue ring which drops from the first boss. Since that boss always drop one out of four accessories, your chance of getting the ring aren't that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by cynara View Post
    He's probably referring to the Abyssal Demon Ring of Constitution (152 armor, 69 con, 48 crit rtg), a blue ring which drops from the first boss. Since that boss always drop one out of four accessories, your chance of getting the ring aren't that bad.
    Yeah you're right. My mistake. I guess there is a first time for everything.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.