Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: for god's sake

Default for god's sake

...do something on the pvp side...

enough ideas on forums, for minigames and also for open pvp.

give me a pvp-reason to reactivate my account funcom!

Quote Originally Posted by Filter3 View Post
    ...do something on the pvp side...

enough ideas on forums, for minigames and also for open pvp.

give me a pvp-reason to reactivate my account funcom!
    yea its exasperating

I'm going to sound like a carebear again... but still... it would be nice if players made something for the PvP side aswell... instead of waiting for stuff that isn't going to come and complaining.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    I'm going to sound like a carebear again... but still... it would be nice if players made something for the PvP side aswell... instead of waiting for stuff that isn't going to come and complaining.
    im talking about more stats, ranking lists, arena competitions and so on..

forum is full with great ideas.

could be hard for players to implement that.

and hey, for my part i can say i did enough the last 5 years with almost zero pvp content to make it happen.

now its funcoms turn if they want my money, DOT

Well, on Fury, until the winter 2012 latency screw up you didn't need to work hard to have some decent PvP all over the place.
    Today the population being what it is players attitude in PvP is what can permit to have intresting PvP again.

You can PvP fine in F2P, lots do that. But if you want something else than pug and duels... you just need to organize some easy stuff and shake out the slacking solo attitude out of your guildies.

So yeah sure, PvP content generated by Funcom would be nice, but there's 3 posts like that a week... and i would like to see more energy spent towards making ingame PvP experrience more fun.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

nice maintenance funcom, really gj!

new minigame content with blackscreen + attempt to continue when u join, also really nice lags which werent there before the maintenance!

no im not the only one and its not my computers fault within 3 hours.

awesome u guys rock!

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    deathwish has been held affloat by players and players alone

some, notably backwoods, spending as much as 2 days PLing without a nap.

the population of 80s when players didnt take control of the server, expecting FC to take care of it, went to 0. Now we have kesh 12v12 or seiges every other day, that isnt how it is meant to be; every succesful mmo i know has a very very strong support from the publishing company.

no. players have done enough.

new minigame content with blackscreen + attempt to continue when u join, also really nice lags which werent there before the maintenance!

awesome u guys rock!
    and jebhal sagg where you only see 6 man and not 12.
    this is a joke really. 3 years bugs are not resolved but they manage to implement new ones with just a "maintenance".

awesome u guys rock!
    soon there will be a reply from funcom saying Can you please explain in more detail about the issue so our system team can look into it!!! just like the MINIGAME SIGN UP BUG THATS BEEN THERE FOR OVER 1 YEAR!!!

Nope, they know these problems and are reverting patch i believe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast