Thread: miasma silence and stun

Default miasma silence and stun

i so seldom use em that when the timing is right i dont have the reflex

how often do u guys use the silence and the stun in pvp in relation to bomb dot or fs

Silence i barely ever use nowdays. It breaks on damage too quick. So i only use it when i'm rooted but GC landed on the caster who is now away so very rare.

Stun i use very often, especially against high speed burst class. It's against other sins i find it the most efficient. I'd say i tend to use it more on fairly skilled players i feel the need to surprise to kill rather than playing with the very predictable necro routine.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    Stun i use very often, especially against high speed burst class. It's against other sins i find it the most efficient. I'd say i tend to use it more on fairly skilled players i feel the need to surprise to kill rather than playing with the very predictable necro routine.
    i tend to just double tap, and use opp strike when the timing is right

something to work on

Well oportuniste strike, when you fight against someone fast he'll either use anti-cc before it hits him or move to your back.

What's op with the miasma stun is you can do a sds and then you still have 5 sec to triger instant stun. Plenty of time to try a stun + bomb or stun anyway if you miss and do a SS X
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

What's op with the miasma stun is you can do a sds and then you still have 5 sec to triger instant stun. Plenty of time to try a stun + bomb or stun anyway if you miss and do a SS X
    this is true, i love to apply sds after i knock someone and than 5 sec later i stun them. it has huge element of surprise, you can use it to prevent their cc, to escape, to burst, stop them form healing... anyway i love it.
    I dont really use silence anymore but i did used it the other day in mini on bs that already had bomb from different sin waiting to explode. i stopped him from using rune of grounding for kicks

Well oportuniste strike, when you fight against someone fast he'll either use anti-cc before it hits him or move to your back.

yar gotta work on that