Thread: How active is fury and are Guilds From set coming back to tyranny ?

Question How active is fury and are Guilds From set coming back to tyranny ?

Hey guys we have the merger in the horizon and i want to know how active is FURY and also am asking about Guilds from tyranny that went to set are willing to come back ?

We have russian guilds with some slaves spread around in, enjoy.
    Kinaputten

Fury is relatively active even though there is a summer slack.

It's true that 3 of the biggest guilds are with a russian core or full russian (with more or less europeans lost in them) but still lots of euro guilds with english speakins as main guild chat language. You've got at least 5 guilds or groupe of guilds that raid T4 and have good progression there.
    Raiding isn't the main activity on Fury that's for sure but still, you can get into guilds who do if you want to. Almost all guilds that raid T4 also PvP.
    You also have smaller more social guilds that raid T1/T2 and sometimes T3. But then again, not the most active area of the game on Fury.

PuG groupes aren't that much the standard on Fury. I guess, unlike on Crom, too many players join with PvP builds and mess it up. So groupes usually at least gather a core groupe of friends/guildies and fill up with extended friend lists rather than start full pug runs.

Premade wise. At least 3 guilds do some on a regular basis. And a few others will i'm sure be glad to have some. And on that point you jave a rather large scale of opponents. From hardcore fully geared, fully aa players to very casual pvpers to say the least. You just need to organize it.

PvP wise. You have minis almost 24/7. Somedays there's some none between 4AM and 9AM (London time) but any other time of the day it's not a probleme.

In open-world, you can duel in kheshatta, almost 24/7 aswell. Hunt in diggers and have fun during small squirmish in Khitai. These last months i slacked in Khemi between minis but recently started playing lowbies with a friend and each evening so far we've had a spontaneous small size but long lasting squirmish with other players. From 3 vs 3 to messy 3 vs 7w vs 3 vs 2 vs 1 vs 1 fights. To be honest even though those fights sometimes push you to log your mains they happen more easily if you're questing with a newbee and kill other players questing like you.

Community wise, well you're on a PvP server. So global will often be filled with a few players whinning, calling each other noobs or linking hate tells. But well... that's just a loud minority.

At least that's how i see Fury.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post

PuG groupes aren't that much the standard on Fury. I guess, unlike on Crom, too many players join with PvP builds and mess it up. So groupes usually at least gather a core groupe of friends/guildies and fill up with extended friend lists rather than start full pug runs.
    hehe

when i 6man with my 5 pvp spec sin: i afk--yea we pvpers screw up 6mans

PvP build and gear is way to go in PvE HMs, they are dumbed down to be done by handicaps

Quote Originally Posted by JinDjw View Post
    PvP build and gear is way to go in PvE HMs, they are dumbed down to be done by handicaps
    I tanked anything on Rage with pvp build and Atzel gear years ago.
    Kinaputten

Well it's just a matter of speaking. I usually play with PvP specs when i'm on healers or dpsers and only switch to my carny tank spec when i tank (carny spec + one point in goad). And it's fine when you know what to do. But when your groupe is gimped it sure helps when everyone has a dedicated PvE spec. Makes PuGs even with noobs much easier.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Default i just wish

most of our servers big guilds left for set ... i think they might come back if they find guilds that run T4s .. well this will be fun fury is active

I can't see how you could be disappointed by fury. But I hope not a lot of you will come to do T4
    We have enough T4 players in minis already ><
    Last edited by Religolibri; 8th August 2013 at 01:23.

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    I can't see you could be disappointed by fury. But I hope not a lot will come to do T4
    We have enough T4 players in minis already ><
    I love 1 shotting t4 nabs
    Kinaputten