Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: If Joel Bylos will grant you ONE wish...

I always wanted a PvP instance..wherein there are 2 guilds in the instance 12 per guild. Each guild gets a small keep and the objective is to infiltrate and kill the other guild's guild leader.

Before the start of each session the guilds have a chance to pick and place 20 NPC "guards" and traps around the guild keep. The winner of each session will be announced in red across global and the top guild can claim the red skull raid boss nameplate. The top ten "champions" from each guild will also be available publicly including average DPS per session/# of deaths/ # of kills / heals done/ damage taken etc.

Also, titles can be earned through the system including "the Butcher" for most kills on the server. "the Kingslayer" for the most guild leader kills on the server. "the immortal" for most damage taken and least deaths on the server.. etc.

I want a unique basilisk mount !
    -- Ieronon, QQror --
    -- Deutter, holy potato --

Call Arnie and make a huge expansion when the new Conan movie comes out.
    Tainted Souls on Crom - Johara's Featplanner

Hushi (HoX) - Igne natura renovatur integra

Quote Originally Posted by Heavysoul View Post
    Would sell AOC to another company
    Im with you mate
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

I'd want a T5 Cetriss raid, with a full raid of 7 or so bosses, not another Temple of Erlik mini raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    I'd want a T5 Cetriss raid, with a full raid of 7 or so bosses, not another Temple of Erlik mini raid.

Short of a full blown expansion, I would wish the same.

The crafting update with such an abundance of items it will bring to close the gear gap

Expansion into the Black Kingdoms or Nordheim.

-Khitai sized expansion
    -The abandonment of a pointless ("Look what I did") achievement system.
    -Level cap raise to 85 with new AA's
    -PvP Arena System with new pvp gear
    -12 man raids introduced with T5

(the accomplishment of achieving the next level 80 to 81 is more rewarding than some glowing icon I've unlocked because I jumped off of Conan's castle into the water, Achievement system = waste of resources)

Weekly a 2 hour maintenance in which they remove 1 bug.
    Xiuhcoatl, Xipil, Udiya, Zhoerong lvl 80 HoXes .... multi-speccing?
    Gorgophone lvl 80 Barb, Kheiron lvl 80 PoM (Heal?), Uruloki lvl 80 Demo (Nub), Berenike lvl 80 Conq (retired.) All raised on Hyrkania RP-PVE (R.I.P.) server.

[undisclosed] lvl 80 HoX (!), Marbhaisgort lvl 80 Necro (fresh), Chahwuk (ToS)/Merav(Necro) lvl5x (for when I get to do Purist-achievements) Cromites.

Membership valid until 2018-03-16 20:02:55 Got tricked again 2015-12-14

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast