Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Revamp The Call of Jhebbal Sag

At least give a snare while swimming relative to the armour someone is wearing.

I.e Clothies get no penalty...light armour gets 10%....Med 30%...Heavy 50% and Full Plate 80% snare.

At least it would make it semi realistic
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerfan View Post
    At least give a snare while swimming relative to the armour someone is wearing.

I.e Clothies get no penalty...light armour gets 10%....Med 30%...Heavy 50% and Full Plate 80% snare.

Well generally it is totally retarded that Full plate can now run faster than HoX for example.

Soldiers can do everything in this game :d

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    Soldiers can do everything in this game :d
    Well, dt and guard cant slam their faces to keyboard like other most of the classes

Quote Originally Posted by JinDjw View Post
    Well, dt and guard cant slam their faces to keyboard like other most of the classes
    Why? This ability doesnt relates to any class.
    Cripples gonna cripple

Quote Originally Posted by JinDjw View Post
    If by saying this you mean that guard and dt are more complex to play than some other classes than i must say it is pretty funny. Guard is maybe one of the least complex and easiest classes to play. Its so crazy to be able to deal dmg, have very easy play style and huge margine for errors.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerfan View Post

Women falling into water and dying because of their dress is something that has happen a few time.
    That mean, only ranger should be able to swim there.
    (not an objective post)

Otherwise I do agree about the dots of necro. Annoying to cap and impossible when 2 of them gave you the dots.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12