Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Revamp The Call of Jhebbal Sag

Default Revamp The Call of Jhebbal Sag

http://www.imagebam.com/image/431883268689338

I asked my friend for move DS lava to the JS map, what do you think guys, do You have any ideas how to revamp this map to be more PvP than, run and jump into water ?
    Last edited by Radek87; 3rd August 2013 at 23:13.
    We will be Serious after death.

Even though i grumble against swimmers like all the others and yet still use it myself... it's still part of a game and is only game breaking in the sense you get a couple of less kills during minis and that's all.
    When i play ranger i have fun killing snared and defensless swimmers
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

I really like the map of Jhebbal Sag. Well I'm a good swimmer, that's maybe why.

water actually increases skill element and u can be pretty much unkillable with guard/conq if u want

Quote Originally Posted by Jurski View Post
    water actually increases skill element and u can be pretty much unkillable with guard/conq if u want
    How does jumping into watter with soldier class, or any other class increase skill element? I mean where is skill in jumping into watter for example as ranger when someone focus you and than come back in stealth?

That's only possible if your team lacks teamplay. If ranger has dots, he can't use stealth.

I'm sure this person who created this map, he never played pvp in this game, and I'm pretty sure next pvp map (DS) will include same errors like water and waterfall in JS.
    Last edited by Radek87; 5th August 2013 at 19:49.
    We will be Serious after death.

Though i don't like JS because it's a pale and narrow copy of what open-world could be i do find it intresting to play with the environnement. And of course it's easiest application is water. I wouldn't mind a "hypothermia" debuff you would get for going into the water.

But still... not too much of a problem. Especially when there's a glimpse of teamplay. Preventing players from standing on a rock and jumping in is super easy with a friend... and if they flee... bah... nevermind.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

looks nice on that photoshoped screeenshot, but leave it as it is, I guess .. water plays it´s strategic role, if people like it or not.

this map is about area control and area denial, not kills, so if you forced someone to jump in the water, that means you denied your enemy to get the mid area and thus made another step towards victory.

Necros are game breaking in this map. Taking spots is impossible when you have 40 sec long dot in your arse which can be reapplied to whole army in matter of seconds.

They should change spots to work like Totem Torrent sides, so when you stand near them they come for your team, or some other solution

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast