Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Class Showdown!

Default Ultimate Class Showdown!

Welcome to the first ever, Ultimate Class Showdown!

Tonight's competition will be between two of the most evil beings in all of Hyboria!

In the red corner we have the master of demons, son/daughter of Vlad Tepes himself;
    The Demonologist!

And in the blue corner, standing several feet high atop of a pile of mutilated, decomposing corpses;
    The Necromancer!

Oh? What's this? It appears the red corner contestant is mocking his rival by completely ignoring their existence and has begun flirting with their Succubus companion.

To return the spite, it seems the Blue corner contestant has rudely begun to start Tea Bagging one of his decomposing undead minions, as if to imply that will be him.

There goes the Gong! Let the match begin!

Who will win in both strength, entertainment value, and style? Let the discussion(without flaming) begin!
    Nohrin - Stygian Herald of Xolti
    Ubogin - Cimmerian Bear Shaman
    Noxamor - Aquilonian Barbarian

If you are interested in Age of Conan Livestreams, check out my Livestream or better yet follow my Livestream at www.twitch.tv/visoth

necro wins because his raid force of minions lag the game out so bad for the demo that he is still emoting a tea-bag before he realizes the necro's minions killed him.

Necro wins because he's better at hiding behind poles while his minions do the work.

Necro wins because he is a necro.

You kidding?
    Demo wins easy

Insta cast
    CC stun
    (necro break)
    insta cast
    necro stun
    (demo break)
    Demo run in insta kb
    insta cast
    run out
    kite
    insta insta

win

a wild assasin appears and kills both

Quote Originally Posted by Mantic0r3 View Post
    a wild assasin appears and kills both
    ^/ten characters
    Doomsayer 2008

It could go either way demo thinks his pet has decent nuke damage but so does necros minions but if your talking purely dps etc necro cuz demo has enough CC's to get him through the KB

I would also like to add that this match up isn't purely based on strength / power. It also includes style(morality, lore), entertainment value and overall vanity(spell animations).
    Nohrin - Stygian Herald of Xolti
    Ubogin - Cimmerian Bear Shaman
    Noxamor - Aquilonian Barbarian

If you are interested in Age of Conan Livestreams, check out my Livestream or better yet follow my Livestream at www.twitch.tv/visoth

Demo wins

Insta kb

Waves of fail

Necro dies

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast