Thread: Where can I read the "your voice" of July?

Default Where can I read the "your voice" of July?

Hi, I cant find the thread of "your voice" of the last moth. Has it been delayed or the good intentions only last 2 months?
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

The one person who was doing Your Voice left FC and they left it to die instead of assigning someone else. FC is irrevocably terrible at public relations and marketing.

AAm, ok. Thanks I'll stop looking for it then.

I think i would be nice if someone put a note in the thread of answered question explaining that this is a dead initiative.
    Last edited by xiulo88; 2nd August 2013 at 12:57.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

"Your voice" turned into "Your QQ" and Funcom couldn't handle the criticism.

It was then discontinued.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Her new handle is Plutofaerie over at http://forum.tgn.tv/, and her new twitter: https://twitter.com/Plutofaerie, go knock yourself out with questions I guess. You can ask about any game now.

Quote Originally Posted by cins View Post
    The one person who was doing Your Voice left FC and they left it to die instead of assigning someone else. FC is irrevocably terrible at public relations and marketing.
    Well you can't really blame her... in 5 years on AoC she's the only community manager that tried to actively support the community (Your voice & Supporting ingame events).
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    Well you can't really blame her... in 5 years on AoC she's the only community manager that tried to actively support the community (Your voice & Supporting ingame events).
    She was kinda new CM. I remember while they were making TSW she introduced herself as new Funcom CM

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=183868

That was her going away message if you missed it.

Was nice while it lasted. Having more input from Funcom on the forums would boost the game up in my opinion.

Shutting this thread down since it was asked and answered -there will be no more "Your Voice" threads at this time.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.