Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Small Game saving Improvements

Default Small Game saving Improvements

A repeatable solo quest in every zone of Khitai which gives 1 milestone
    It will help the solo players greatly

Make these weapons purchasable with MoAs
    http://aoc.is-better-than.tv/armory.php?s=19
    This will make the game more enjoyable and reduce the power gap

New quests in PvP which award a PvP Token to every player who participates in pvp mini
    It will increase the no of players who PvP and minis will pop 24/7

The book you get on Iron Statues island spawns a group boss while it's obtained in a single player dungeon. The book now sell for 1-5s on trader, the first one I got I sold for 25g.

The book is very rare, I get it once or sometimes twice a month if I run it daily on one char.

Turn it into a single player boss instead of a group boss. Consider increasing the rewards you get from the Ardashir Fort book, since few bother to do that one too.

Maybe add some rare BOE items on both spawn books(different items ofcourse).

Quote Originally Posted by JoelForPrez View Post
    The book you get on Iron Statues island spawns a group boss while it's obtained in a single player dungeon. The book now sell for 1-5s on trader, the first one I got I sold for 25g.

The book is very rare, I get it once or sometimes twice a month if I run it daily on one char.

Turn it into a single player boss instead of a group boss. Consider increasing the rewards you get from the Ardashir Fort book, since few bother to do that one too.

Maybe add some rare BOE items on both spawn books(different items ofcourse).
    Book? Whats name / boss it comes off of n also what/where spawn

@Doomkiller > Those are not improvements but stuff that would degrade AoC to a single player RPG. No thanks.

@JoelForPrez > No thanks again. Making the Tomb King boss solo would utterly ruin the mechanics of this great and quite hard encounter.
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

1 Milestone a day

Opposition to blue weapons?
    I guess u want to keep the shiny blue weapons to urself
    I dont think a player who likes solo play will ever group up
    U r wrong to think that those shiny blue weapons in dungeon will make them join groups
    They will do Solo instances or PvP
    Lack of those blue weapons will gimp them
    Most will quit
    Loss to FC

PvP is a solo activity in AoC
    Lol @ opposition to PvP idea

Degrade? Lol @ this
    Last edited by Doomkiller; 1st August 2013 at 14:51.

More Milestone options for solo players -> awesome. Personally, I'd add one to Forgotten City, but a repeatable quest would be fine, too.

Blue Weapons for MoA -> great

Tomb King solo -> yes, please! Why spawn a group boss with an item from a purely solo dungeon!? The encounter is very hard (unless you work with a very specific setup, i. e. BS + DT with the right AA/feats), and hardly anybody does it on his/her own free will.

Minor note: The Tomb King summoning item is dust, not a book. The book actually drops in Ardashir Fort. Doesn't matter regarding the suggestion, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomkiller View Post
    A repeatable solo quest in every zone of Khitai which gives 1 milestone
    It will help the solo players greatly

Make these weapons purchasable with MoAs
    http://aoc.is-better-than.tv/armory.php?s=19
    This will make the game more enjoyable and reduce the power gap

New quests in PvP which award a PvP Token to every player who participates in pvp mini
    It will increase the no of players who PvP and minis will pop 24/7
    I wouldn't normally agree with Doomkiller but I don't see anything wrong with what he's asking for. Other than the time it takes to do this which I think would ultimately only benefit the tiniest fragment of the population for a few reasons:

1. You can go kill mobs in Paikang for milestones and comfortably get more than 1 a day.

2. Blue weapons are almost universally complete rubbish so I don't know how many people would be out spending MOAs for them.

So other than the resources to do this I think the suggestion is reasonable. I'd never make use of it however.

Quote Originally Posted by Boesch View Post
    I wouldn't normally agree with Doomkiller but I don't see anything wrong with what he's asking for. Other than the time it takes to do this which I think would ultimately only benefit the tiniest fragment of the population for a few reasons:

1. You can go kill mobs in Paikang for milestones and comfortably get more than 1 a day.

2. Blue weapons are almost universally complete rubbish so I don't know how many people would be out spending MOAs for them.

So other than the resources to do this I think the suggestion is reasonable. I'd never make use of it however.
    Lol
    How do u know tiniest fragment of pop would use it?

Quote Originally Posted by Doomkiller View Post
    Lol
    How do u know tiniest fragment of pop would use it?
    How do you know your ideas will 'save the game'?

Quote Originally Posted by Boesch View Post
    How do you know your ideas will 'save the game'?
    Coz these ideas should hav been in game since launch of the GS

Mobs can b farmed for milestones but farming is boring and can become frustrating
    Frustrated people leave

These blue weapons will reduce the power gap in PvE and PvP
    Weapons from Heavens Lake r trash

I dont think that i need to explain the PvP idea as it is similar to raid tokens

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast