Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how to pvp sin

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    I have never seen so many needless white hits in a pvp video, also was it in slow motion?

Now, seriously, what's wrong with this player? Fresh pvper?
    We will be Serious after death.

Smile

LOL what horrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrribble player this Assassin really!! =)))

...but normal, he is a boy! =^.~=

Is that a level 80 sin dual boxing and killing his level 20s? They dont even move.

This is from beta so i dont see point of posting this video, specially with this title. Everyone was clueless than and nothing to see from fight between clueless people, winner is the one that is less bad.
    But please do post some videos of lvl 80 fight, minis or open world. Its pleasure to watch different ways people play same chars in minis. Dont really care if you are pro player or average, its still fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    This is from beta so i dont see point of posting this video, specially with this title. Everyone was clueless than and nothing to see from fight between clueless people, winner is the one that is less bad.
    But please do post some videos of lvl 80 fight, minis or open world. Its pleasure to watch different ways people play same chars in minis. Dont really care if you are pro player or average, its still fun to watch.
    working on that

unfortunately my content is typical aod spec

working on that

unfortunately my content is typical aod spec
    Never mind that, its still interesting to watch. I tried to capture video couple of times but my connection is so bad that it becomes unplayable while recording.
    But i do enjoy watching videos of other players

So typical AoC community to tell you how much you suck instead of giving helpfull advices. Low lvl sin is a great way to learn how to kite and dodge since you can focus on so few attacks. Try to do GC and SDS, and spam swift strikes when they're at cd. Remember that you can allow your short combos to miss the first hit, since the damage reduction is only 5%. =)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast