Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Funcom which person plans your updates and priorities??

@ Kurt
    A working consequence system is 100% essential if they ever plan to fix world pvp. The current ffa system just does not work and I cant see how they thought it would work on Rage. Ive never seen a consequence free ffa pvp game that did work btw. Does such a game exist?

@ the GD
    If I hurt your feelings I apologize. But you need to realize that from our perspective (paying subscribers) very little has been done for us players for 2 whole years now and some of us are getting annoyed at the lack of development.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by kennyfisterbotm View Post
    God, I seriously can't understand why the GD even talks to you guys. You are forum trolling him every step of the way. Taking 50% of what he says and then twisting it into an argument.

He's working on the pvp ****, but in due time because of other priorities that were set up prior to him being the GD.

PVP is about killing each other, not exploring new content, so get over it!

And for the GD, I would like to know only one thing. Why so much effort into the pvp arena on the forums and almost no response to crafting at all? Your getting flamed hear left and rite. Not saying you won't get flamed their, but a change of pace is always nice, rite?
    You obviously never read a single post from us regarding pvp and the replies to the Game Director.

If you by some miraculous chance did read our posts, you had absolutely no clue what it meant and just assumed its "trolling"
    But from what you wrote it tells me that you didn't read at all and if you did you did not understood it and you did not Want to understand it either.

Anyone who expects much of anything is going to be disappointed.

There are 40 dev's shared between TSW, AoC, and AO. Just deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    There may have been a time I was bothered about being ignored but that time is long gone.

Whats got me riled up is the GD claiming the players are partly to blame for bori. Which is bullcrap.

Add that to the frustration of nil content or fixes this year and I just got a bit pissed off.
    Sorry, all I hear is QQ QQ QQQ ... from you page after page and see why Funcom seldom engages players on the forums. I wouldn't either if I was them.

I hope you don't need to make a living from selling things on a rough market then!

Since the thread title is answered in this post:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    I am really trying to avoid "overpromising" things for AoC and I have inherited a pile of things which need to be completed before I can even start to chart my own course for the game.

It takes time. My monthly letters are probably boring because right now we really have a full workload with what we need to do and I don't have crazy new feature X to talk about.

It's not some deliberate scheme to sabotage the game - it's a cascading series of priorities and at times it feels like a tug of war.

I know people are angry because they are passionate - I respect that. I just can't click my fingers and have the development team that AoC had 5 years ago either.
    I am closing this thread down. It's become too much of a flaming/trolling cesspool to warrant staying open for further discussion.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678