Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: best accessories?

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    What do you mean only? this is huge amount!
    I think he was being ironical

I play with wolves gear in pvp on my HoX mainly because it looks cooler than pink BB gear. But also because as avatar hox you play a lot with combos. So the little extra health is sometimes the only think allowing you to land "safely" (in HoX language that means with more than 10% hp) a long combo.

I don't have BB gear though so can't compare both in PvP
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

I personally use t2 PvP mains and t4 minors. I also use a Coil of the Jiang-Shi, t3 PvP necklace/cloak and 1 t4 ring.

That puts me at around 9k health(with food) and no healer buff.

I'm jelous ! I only have 8057 HP without healer buff with my gear
    http://aoc.is-better-than.tv/armory....;16;17;19;1;28
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    I think he was being ironical

I play with wolves gear in pvp on my HoX mainly because it looks cooler than pink BB gear. But also because as avatar hox you play a lot with combos. So the little extra health is sometimes the only think allowing you to land "safely" (in HoX language that means with more than 10% hp) a long combo.

I don't have BB gear though so can't compare both in PvP
    See i'm an avatar heavy pvp hox also. And going BB u give up 1700 health, which THAT is a lot. I got the rares, still torn on which set is best.. :-(

Wilst BB is considered the DPS set of choice.....would one consider the Faceless Chaos set for a larger health pool over say the Wolves Set?
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

I say go with BB main pieces and use rest of your gear to buff up that health, etc.
    Artreborn - HoX FOREVER!!!
    PvP 6 - 8k+ Kills/2.5k+ deaths, Suicide Style!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12