Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stop playing clothies in minis?

Quote Originally Posted by madureunos View Post
    I actually played a HoX too. It is an extremely fun class. Probably top 3 funnest classes, but so extremely gimp. Everybody farms hox's in minis. Everybody. ...and this is my point. The difference between a hox and DT is like 10 ft of concrete to a piece of paper. It's not right. If a DT and Conq can out DPS you, then what is the point of the class AT ALL in the game? see?
    Of course this is true and therefore i agree you on that.

Shaart,

You have some serious life questions to ask yourself because it's pretty sad that you have that many kills. You must feel really accomplished and have a constant flow of affirmation in life.

Second, You have no knowledge of my skill or how well I do. Anybody with a half a freakin pea brain knows screwed up the pvp game is and how dead it is as a result. This is why there is constant begging in global for people to join minis even though we are playing a freakin amazing game that shouldn't be dead.

I simply want it addressed.
    i mean, seriously guys? ur gonna contradict this guy? someone that u dont know says this game is having a hard time so he must be wrong?

2 bombs, 2 sds+fs, couple ss, dww, atrophy, from the darkness, and a running aod( yea 1 fs when he had his hp gain thingy running when u hit him) will not bring a flagbotting conq with half khitai stuff down that has green heals on his feat

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    Maybe we are playing different game than mate, on fresh blue sin i usually go even score. Hell i even topped kills in one mini with 18 kills. Full bb blue char with blue daggers
    My necro is only pvp 5 and so far im usually at top of kills in minis on him, i have high lvl hox and one that is just pvp 5 and do good on both.
    Even though this game is heavy gear dependent, and soldiers are OP atm (i have high lvl conq so i know), positioning, moving, timing and skill are still important.
    Beside to be honest necro and demo can collect a lot kills even in hands of unskilled players.

I know that trend now is to go with conq, but there are many of them that are not that tough to kill or counter.
    i understand u like to brag about how good you are, i went 20-1 on tyranny with a fresh toon; fact is, theres alot of bad players out there, nevertheless class imbalance is still present

I actually agree with the OP. On my necro in full khatai gear barbs KB, at the gates and boom i'm dead before I get up. Guardians blast me, rangers blast me. All pvp gear is supported to stop magic. I still get a lot of kills. but it's a bit sad when barbs come at me, I throw 4 CC's on them they get out of all of them and can kill me before I stand up..

This game has a lot of problems and PVP funcom doesn't care about. You should embrace pve or find a new game

Quote Originally Posted by Apexpredator View Post
    I actually agree with the OP. On my necro in full khatai gear barbs KB, at the gates and boom i'm dead before I get up. Guardians blast me, rangers blast me. All pvp gear is supported to stop magic. I still get a lot of kills. but it's a bit sad when barbs come at me, I throw 4 CC's on them they get out of all of them and can kill me before I stand up..

This game has a lot of problems and PVP funcom doesn't care about. You should embrace pve or find a new game
    so you come with a glass cannon gear/specc and wonder that you break like a glass.. surprise, surprise

Shaart, anybody with a half a freakin pea brain knows screwed up the pvp game is and how dead it is as a result. This is why there is constant begging in global for people to join minis even though we are playing a freakin amazing game that shouldn't be dead.

AOC is not currently a pvp game, you know that right? It could be if they developed pvp a little. But right now its not a pvp game, it's a morpg PVE game.

People have been asking funcom to fix pvp for 5 years. They only made it worse with pvp gears and bori.

They need to sit down and plan a large scale pvp revamp properly.

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    i understand u like to brag about how good you are, i went 20-1 on tyranny with a fresh toon; fact is, theres alot of bad players out there, nevertheless class imbalance is still present
    Actually no, im bit above average player, and i dont hide or wait for perfect target to kill but play for objective.
    I simply said that its not true that clothies cant do anything in minis, hell even bad or average conqs are killable (and there are plenty of them).
    Necro and demo have it even easier, but if you dont know how to kite or position yourself ofc you will have hard time.

I agree that soldiers are over the top, i have high lvl conq and know its retardedly easy to play it with a lot room for error. and for sure something needs to be done about it.
    But this post was that clothies are useless and that is simply not truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Apexpredator View Post

Have barb and have necro. Zerker barb usually have 2 anti cc for stun, fear, snare... and one for root and snare. So you didnt throw 4 cc at them because they can break 3
    Ye its true that barb will probably kill you or get you pretty close to death after knocks, but do you ever think how barb or ranger feels with necro dots with retarded duration on them when you sw?
    Play barb and hox they are probably 2 classes that needs to played really good to do well on them.

Shaart,

You have some serious life questions to ask yourself because it's pretty sad that you have that many kills. You must feel really accomplished and have a constant flow of affirmation in life.

Second, You have no knowledge of my skill or how well I do. Anybody with a half a freakin pea brain knows screwed up the pvp game is and how dead it is as a result. This is why there is constant begging in global for people to join minis even though we are playing a freakin amazing game that shouldn't be dead.

First off its Spaart* not Shaart... Are you blind?

Second, sorry im laughing. What makes having more kills than you making my life all the suddenly sad? LOL Are you even trying to make sense with your argument or are you just simply
    "Im right hes wrong, he comes up with better argument, I now need to make more assumptions about him so that I can feel better"

Because that is what im getting at right here...

Been playing this game since launch. Few hours here and there dosnt take a genius to to hit 60k kills on all the toons. If you however are not so good and getting farmed all the time of course you'd probably think its impossible to get there...

No I never made any assumption about you without using the facts that you've provided us.

You are crying about clothies, and crying that you die so fast and that only experience you get in pvp is getting farmed.
    From that im assuming you are to blame for most of your problem. Simple enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaart View Post
    First off its Spaart* not Shaart... Are you blind?
    "Shaart" is where you fart and sh1t yourself. He is trolling you and getting away with it son.

----

Pvp is badly designed. Bad class balance, bori, people being rez farmed in minis, not being able to group. People in pvp10 gear fighting ftp in blues. pveT4 gears fighting ftp in blues. Bad design.
    Last edited by K4nnyc; 31st July 2013 at 11:38.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast