Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Funcom, PLEASE!

leaving is fine, afking is not.

u can almost always get someone better and for sure more motivated replacement..

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleroy View Post
    EU pvp sounds like a joke. Hackers, cheaters, droppers, and whiners. I cant wait for the merge.
    Sadly EU server quality dropped dramatically after rus server merged into EU. Fury majority is now russians since most original players left it because of funcom and cheaters

Crom and Rage are free of them enough to be enjoyable

However, i dont have anything against of Russians, very nice people there too, but when few (tons) bad apples spoil the bunch it is not fun

Why care about this? You want the kill so badly? I prefer when people leave than when they go afk, I can always find worthy replacements in my friendlist anyway. Just let them leave and make fun of them in global if it really bothers you so much. FC has better and more important things to do.
    Last edited by kalston; 1st August 2013 at 13:12.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    Why care about this? You want the kill so badly? I prefer when people leave than when they go afk, I can always find worthy replacements in my friendlist anyway. Just let them leave and make fun of them in global if it really bothers you so much. FC has better and more important things to do.
    What if I don't have any friends?

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleroy View Post
    What if I don't have any friends?
    All I can suggest is to take a shower and hope for the best.

Why care about this? You want the kill so badly?
    - Yes. Some people play pvp for... killing opponents.

I prefer when people leave than when they go afk,
    - Well, adding to hiding skill any timer would be nice, so They will be not able to stay full 20 min in hide waiting for end.

Sorry for my english.
    We will be Serious after death.

Quote Originally Posted by Radek87 View Post
    - Yes. Some people play pvp for... killing opponents.
    that should be for open world PvP ... minigames are about winning, therefore K/D ratio shouldn't effect that

Quote Originally Posted by einartheblack View Post
    that should be for open world PvP ... minigames are about winning, therefore K/D ratio shouldn't effect that
    On my server I can play only mini games so I want kill people at mini. But there is nothing to kill if they leave, hide or jump into water at JS.
    We will be Serious after death.

Quote Originally Posted by Jurski View Post
    leaving is fine, afking is not.

u can almost always get someone better and for sure more motivated replacement..
    I agree let the garbage leave.. it means Iam gonna win.
    Kinaputten

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12