Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suggestion - Convertable mini game tokens into bori tokens

Default Suggestion - Convertable mini game tokens into bori tokens

Has been proposed many times, make it possible for us to convert minigame tokens into bori tokens, couldnt care less about the rate.

Consider it, thanks -.-
    ॐ ॐ ॐ

I feel bad about feeling good about that~

Bori is hardly THE source for conquest tokens as minigames drop them like candy. Of course you need to be melee AND have a lot of killing power.

But I digress.

The best implementation for this "convert" system would be the most simle one: add crate of tokens to PVP vendor.

Wanna crate of conquest thropies? Buy them with minigame tokens.
    Same other way around.
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    The best implementation for this "convert" system would be the most simle one: add crate of tokens to PVP vendor.

Wanna crate of conquest thropies? Buy them with minigame tokens.
    Same other way around.
    Dont agree with buying minigame tokens with conquest trophies, not that i care tbh, but this will make it possible for someone who just dig rocks in bori to get full set without ever doing a single minigame - doesnt sound good to me.

Adding crate of conquest trophies you can buy with minigame tokens though is more or less what i had in mind.
    ॐ ॐ ॐ

I feel bad about feeling good about that~

Quote Originally Posted by AggroMagnet View Post
    Dont agree with buying minigame tokens with conquest trophies, not that i care tbh, but this will make it possible for someone who just dig rocks in bori to get full set without ever doing a single minigame - doesnt sound good to me.

Adding crate of conquest trophies you can buy with minigame tokens though is more or less what i had in mind.
    he said buy conquest trophies with mingame tokens not other way around, that way no need to dig bori if you want to buy t3 pvp gear.

Quote Originally Posted by AggroMagnet View Post

Ha ha, if someone can stomach digging their way through full T3 set without doing a single minigame then by CROM he deserves it
    Retired

+1 @ AggroMagnet posts,

for example got a PvP10 toon, with ~800 minigame tokens to waste,already bought the AA-pots from the NpC in Khemi with it. All those tokens are wasted for me. ontheotherhand i dont have PvP10 gear cuz of slacking with Bori tokens.

an exchangerate of 20 Minigametoken to 100 Boritoken would be nice
    and not over the top i guess.

btw. Already posted in TL froums for about ~1,5 year

Ye and also just give some set amount of bori tokens with mini Qs and remove them and regular pots dropping, keep the semi-rares and rares @pots + gear though.

Opening boxes all the time = not part of enjoyable pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Alandrum View Post
    an exchangerate of 20 Minigametoken to 100 Boritoken would be nice
    and not over the top i guess.
    I like this idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    Bori is hardly THE source for conquest tokens as minigames drop them like candy. Of course you need to be melee AND have a lot of killing power.
    They should change it so everyone in team/raid actually get conquest tokens. That would not only make it fair (looting in the middle of pvp is lame), but also encourage larger scale open world pvp (because it increases your chance of getting tokens instead of lowering it).

supported i also just hit pvp10 and have like 800 mini tokens and no pvp10 gear

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast