Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hox Entity Message

Default Hox Entity Message

So last night I did the entity fight as Hox. I noticed when 1st phase of the fight starts, the entity starts talking as usual but I'm sure his first message was different. unfortunately I didn't catch it all and forgot to screenshot, but I did notice the Entity address me as Hox specifically, saying something like "you Herald of Xotli, bla bla" and so on.

So can anyone post a screenshot of the message or just the text?

thx in advance
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Entity always had that one specific line for HoX, i can't remember the exact words but it's basically "You mung, i'm gonna report you to Xotli and he's gonna give you what you deserve maggot !".

We talked about it in TSW forums and Joel said he worked on that part for his first working day at Funcom.

"The Self smells a Herald. A dutiful Herald, and you dare to offer the obscenity of violence to a spawn of Yag? What will your master say? Yes, quivering meat-child, Xotli comes- xotli blasphemes and bubbles at the edge of eternity - the sibling Xotli of the Elder Night comes!"

Awesome! thx for the fast replies guys

Guess Xotli is a buddy of the entity. or just one of the Outer Gods like Yog Sothoth AKA The Lurker or Nyarlathotep AKA The Messenger

Love this stuff!
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

The only dev love the hox has received in years xD
    Pontuz - HoX
    Ponthus - Demo
    Pondtus - DT
    + plenty of alts like everyone else

That was actually during my first week on Conan (Joel had already been there). Joel and I did an all-nighter and much of that night, I was working on the Entity. HoX love!

Haha awesome easter egg, i would love the same for ToSes and Thot-Amon

Talking

Feel free to bring more hox love! Anytime!!!
    Pontuz - HoX
    Ponthus - Demo
    Pondtus - DT
    + plenty of alts like everyone else

Sorry for the Necropost, but what quest is this? I looked on the Wikia for mention of an Entity Quest, but found nothing. Is there a name for it?

It's called "Rise of the Godslayer" - it's part of the chain via the Grey Leopard in chosain, etc. There are also some quests to kill the Emperor, Basilisk and General Sheng, but the Entity is a one time quest I think.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast