Thread: Unable to locate LocalConfig.html in client installation folder - RESOLOVED

Default Unable to locate LocalConfig.html in client installation folder - RESOLOVED

Ok been in COnan for about 3 years or more and haven't had many problems....now when I try to start the patcher I get a message: Unable to locate LocalConfig.html in client installation folder. Well when I got to the folder my game is installed in, I can find the file. Why is this doing this?
    Last edited by Arishanya; 29th July 2013 at 17:20.

well thanks but I don't see a testlive folder. I am not real schmardt when it comes to this technical stuff lol. Don't know what happened but it worked fine last nite....get up this morning and it wont find that file. Tried rebooting but still wont find it. I am in a motel with sucky internet if that makes a difference.

BTW.....I did copy that connect to USLive to my LocalConfig file but it says it still cant find the file.

Ok I think it is working...I did it once before with no result now it seems to be working. THanks Darkness

Asked and answered so closing this one out.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.