Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This is for Joel Bylos!

if there are several broken feats at some classes than they can fix it..dont say me it needs more buff or dmg or armor revamps.. i can show you some skilled players who r doing great at necro,hox,demo.. yes i have a bs but it doesnt mean i dont other classes well..maybe i know better than them
    Last edited by Fsen; 29th July 2013 at 11:48.

Quote Originally Posted by Fsen View Post
    my opinion is you r kdding but if you r not than casters are epic fail around you..
    hadnt seen this one...

look mate your nice guy i respect you.

but writting shlt like that is lame you play bs and barb log or make any mage play it then talk.

necro demo can do well in pve, and necro is king in dps yet it has most insidiously broken feat trees and vast amount of broken/not working spells.
    both those classes still work fine but that doesnt mean the feat trees or some spells abilities are working at all.

hox case its mostly small tweaks wich are needed and moving some feats around, as well as a much needed adjustment to combo animations.

any problems questions just poke me inguild.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

and pls dont get me wrong..i just share my observations from the minis i play..

check the bear shaman topic..most of ppl r qqing about bs's dmg and they think it needs buff on dmg.. and 3 days ago i was 1. on kills in jhebbal mini.. now my point is that : if funcom listens those ppl and if they buff bs's damage than what will happen.. bs's like size,korando,lurvi me etc will be more op.. than we will see other qq messages on other class's sections.

again i say it can be broken feats at some classes like hox or necro and it just needs fixing..
    Last edited by Fsen; 29th July 2013 at 11:42.

and pls dont get me wrong..i just share my observations from the minis i play..
    i dont get you wrong you are wrong.

necro needs total revamp and its been requested and delayed for years.

demo needs tweaks and massive nerf to waves flame.

hox needs tweaks to combo animations and some feats.

all 3 can do well in pve and pvp in the right hands.

and all 3 need a revamp no contradiction because there is no connection.

bs revamp was still unfinished they didnt reduce stone hide chain cost, they didnt make booming roar chain a possibility, they didnt reduce gold healing perks to be 2 minutes to reuse like pom&tos, bile perk is still gargage, gangrenee is a joke, they were too busy making conq a monster to finish it.
    Last edited by noite80; 29th July 2013 at 12:00.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

check the bear shaman topic..most of ppl r qqing about bs's dmg and they think it needs buff on dmg.. and 3 days ago i was 1. on kills in jhebbal mini.. now my point is that : if funcom listens those ppl and if they buff bs's damage than what will happen.. bs's like size,korando,lurvi me etc will be more op.. than we will see other qq messages on other class's sections.
    this isnt about bear shaman mate, wich like i pointed out revamp was left unfinished in those points exclusively i mentioned.

its about you claiming mages dont need a revamp, when people who actualy play them have been asking for it for years.

mages all need a revamp and it is being systematicaly getting delayed.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

after i see this ; i got the point mate..i thought the revamp as buffing the class only.. sorry about it

after i see this ; i got the point mate..i thought the revamp as buffing the class only.. sorry about it
    its not just nerfs wich are needed.

demo has 2 end feats wich arent an option to feat so their existence is futile and renders class stranded on less gameplay possibilities.

necro is so mess up it needs total revamp not mere tweaks.

hox main issues is ultra slow combos wich pin him down stationary too long, fix combo animations lenght and add a few tweaks here and there and hox will be on par with the 2 other mages and not beneath them like he is now.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by SelfRez View Post
    HoX needs a revamp as the class has broken lots of feats that simply dont work or are utterly useless. However since i know that the current Funcom staff is totally noobs i dont want them to even try to revamp HoX as im pretty sure they would "#¤#"¤ it up.
    judging by the guys doing coils i would make an oposite judgement call, fewer dont mean less qualified.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Demo need just this, necro need complete rebuild of the trees because its with no logic forcing pvp players to go trybird. Some things nf are in reanimation and some reanim are in nf tree.
    Bombs should be deleted and something should be done with dots to. At least if dots that are already on target when you die dont crit when you go SW would be start.
    And hox needs also some tweeks and fixes. Combo speed, phoenix cloak, and some avatar changes and its good to go. Maybe one more cc or at least improving extisting one. certainly dont hope for revamp as conq cause hox is fun class to play and i hope it will stay that way.

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    Demo need just this, necro need complete rebuild of the trees because its with no logic forcing pvp players to go trybird. Some things nf are in reanimation and some reanim are in nf tree.
    Bombs should be deleted and something should be done with dots to. At least if dots that are already on target when you die dont crit when you go SW would be start.
    And hox needs also some tweeks and fixes. Combo speed, phoenix cloak, and some avatar changes and its good to go. Maybe one more cc or at least improving extisting one. certainly dont hope for revamp as conq cause hox is fun class to play and i hope it will stay that way.
    Demo needs a bit more than this, but essentially you are correct.

Waves of flame, is not the problem. Ring of fire is what Needs a nerf. I suggest NOT reducing the DPS but rather making the cone effect 45 degrees and not the current 180 degrees you get with 5 points.

Boil Blood > Needs a buff or a complete change. It's currently useless.

Unleash the Underworld > Needs a buff or a complete change. It's currently useless.

Renegotiation > Needs a buff to include bloody pact with set and unholy hate.

Lore of Skelos and Impish Horde > Needs a buff to make them a viable option to the other top end feats.

Demon's Payment > needs a slight nerf.
    Last edited by K4nnyc; 30th July 2013 at 08:07.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast