Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This is for Joel Bylos!

Default This is for Joel Bylos!

This is for you Joel Bylos! Read this please and understand that AOC PVP is SCREWED up and that a FEW concepts could greatly IMPROVE it!!

1.) At PVP level 80 Make all mini games have LVL brackets. First bracket is PVP LVL 0-5. Second Bracket is PVP LVL 6-10. Divide the new players from the VETS. This by itself will help ALOT!! This will help the new players.

2.) For the LOVE of GOD, divide PVP GEAR from PVE GEAR. PVE GEAR should not be for PVP, NO ****!! I spend all my time grinding out PVP experience and gear just to get owned by a PVE dumbass in T4 gear because he can out DPS me like I'm a joke.

3.) Soldier Classes need to be fixed. They a ruining this game. Soldiers run around with heavy to full plate armor and can DPS like a ROGUE, WTF?? They run around in Frenzy (which btw gives to much DMG increase for a tank class) Then when you attack them they simply switch to DEF stance and you can't hardly hurt them. If you are to keep tanks like this then you need to increase the COOL DOWN TIME between switching stances, because a few seconds is crap. Either that or lower their over all DPS and make them more like a hard to kill TANK like they are suppose to be. I understand that some players are better than others but a TANK class shouldn't walk out of a mini game with just as much kills as a rogue and only have 1 or 2 deaths compared to a rogue/mage getting killed like 7 times or higher to get the same result. Or you go to a PVE raid and the DT is higher on the DMG chart them most other DPS classes. So basically if TANKS can DPS like this then every class should get Heavy to Full Plate Armor.

4.) We NEED a detailed statistics chart for mini games that includes way more stats then just Kills-Deaths-Flag Capture. We need stuff like most damage dealt, killing blows, Most healing done, Who spent most time carrying flag, Who used the most CC's!!! etc... etc.... You get the idea. Heck I tell you what this game would be a lot better if the deaths Stat wasn't even in the game.

5.) MAGES NEED A REVAMP!! Just saying....

I like ya post but for some reason funcom just dont want to listen!

How bias can you get when a ingame PvP vendor dont offer the same power as PvE gear

-Want the best weapons for PVP?
    -Want the best accessories for PVP?
    -Want the best armor for PVP (in most cases)?
    Well you will have to PVE because the PVP vendor dont sell such power items!

DOING PLAYER VS PLAYER ON A PLAYER VS PLAYER SERVER YOU MUST PVE FOR THE BEST ITEMS BECAUSE THE PLAYER VS PLAYER VENDOR DONT SELL SUCH POWER ITEMS!!

Now how idiotic does that sound! well its true 100%
    Last edited by ViolentLeonidas; 27th July 2013 at 19:15.

Quote Originally Posted by ethersurge View Post
    This is for you Joel Bylos! Read this please and understand that AOC PVP is SCREWED up and that a FEW concepts could greatly IMPROVE it!!

1.) At PVP level 80 Make all mini games have LVL brackets. First bracket is PVP LVL 0-5. Second Bracket is PVP LVL 6-10. Divide the new players from the VETS. This by itself will help ALOT!! This will help the new players.

2.) For the LOVE of GOD, divide PVP GEAR from PVE GEAR. PVE GEAR should not be for PVP, NO ****!! I spend all my time grinding out PVP experience and gear just to get owned by a PVE dumbass in T4 gear because he can out DPS me like I'm a joke.

3.) Soldier Classes need to be fixed. They a ruining this game. Soldiers run around with heavy to full plate armor and can DPS like a ROGUE, WTF?? They run around in Frenzy (which btw gives to much DMG increase for a tank class) Then when you attack them they simply switch to DEF stance and you can't hardly hurt them. If you are to keep tanks like this then you need to increase the COOL DOWN TIME between switching stances, because a few seconds is crap. Either that or lower their over all DPS and make them more like a hard to kill TANK like they are suppose to be. I understand that some players are better than others but a TANK class shouldn't walk out of a mini game with just as much kills as a rogue and only have 1 or 2 deaths compared to a rogue/mage getting killed like 7 times or higher to get the same result. Or you go to a PVE raid and the DT is higher on the DMG chart them most other DPS classes. So basically if TANKS can DPS like this then every class should get Heavy to Full Plate Armor.

4.) We NEED a detailed statistics chart for mini games that includes way more stats then just Kills-Deaths-Flag Capture. We need stuff like most damage dealt, killing blows, Most healing done, Who spent most time carrying flag, Who used the most CC's!!! etc... etc.... You get the idea. Heck I tell you what this game would be a lot better if the deaths Stat wasn't even in the game.

5.) MAGES NEED A REVAMP!! Just saying....
    It's all been said before, at least once a month for the past 4 and a half years.

AOC is not a pvp game. IT NEVER WILL BE A PVP GAME.
    I know this hurts, I know it's frustrating. It pisses you off just like it pisses the rest of us off that it's never gonna be fixed. What we have now in pvp is all we will ever have in pvp, nothing will ever change. The truth of the matter is that Gaute, Sil and Joel never had the resources or inclination to improve the game in PvP. It has major imbalances and huge class balance flaws, it's infested with hackers and does not have a robust exploit/cheat policy.

PvP is a total waste of time. Give up /move on.
    Last edited by K4nnyc; 27th July 2013 at 22:34.

[QUOTdöd 4nnyc;2054757]It's all been said before, at least once a month for the past 4 and a half years.

I know this hurts, I know it's frustrating. It pisses you off just like it pisses the rest of us off that it's never gonna be fixed. What we have now in pvp is all we will ever have in pvp, nothing will ever change. The truth of the matter is that Gaute, Sil and Joel never had the resources or inclination to improve the game in PvP. It has major imbalances and huge class balance flaws, it's infested with hackers and does not have a robust exploit/cheat policy.

PvP is a total waste of time. Give up /move on.[/QUOTE]

Game does not have major class imbalances. Every class can shine.
    Its not infested with hackers but with whiners who claim that people exploit whenever they lose.
    But you are right that it will never get new PvP content. Aoc needs new PvP gear somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    It's all been said before, at least once a month for the past 4 and a half years.

PvP is a total waste of time. Give up /move on.
    Game does not have major class imbalances. Every class can shine.
    Its not infested with hackers but with whiners who claim that people exploit whenever they lose.
    But you are right that it will never get new PvP content. Aoc needs new PvP gear somehow.
    You are living in a dream world. As are Funcom.

nr 1,2,3 and 4 >> ACCEPTED

nr 5 >> TOTALLY DECLINED. my opinion is you r kdding but if you r not than casters are epic fail around you..

Quote Originally Posted by Fsen View Post
    nr 1,2,3 and 4 >> ACCEPTED

nr 5 >> TOTALLY DECLINED. my opinion is you r kdding but if you r not than casters are epic fail around you..
    Hox is a mage and he kind of need revamp
    Not saying he sucks but you need to be really good player to do well on hox.
    Im not agreeing with 1 and 2 to some extent.
    If we split mini in brackets they just wont pop as often as now. Hope that this unchained minis will solve this to a degree but imo pvp xp should be bit faster and aa gained from pvp should also be faster, that way noobies wont stay undergeared for to long.
    As number 2, well one solution is if they buff pvp weapons and some gear or they split stats on t4 gear and t3 weapons to. Thing is that pvp gear is more benefitial to certain classes and others dont benefit that much from it.
    So its either fix stats on pvp gear or make some compromise and lower stats on some pve gear (but only lower them for pvp) so there are more choices people can go.

no mate, hox doesnt need revamp imo..i accept you need to be a good player to be good at hox..but it doesnt mean funcom should revamp this class.
    funcom should not listen every player on forums about class balance..some r skilled players and they know what they have to do..and others suck at pvp than they want revamp..after revam skilled players r switching to their alt chars and they r shining at pvp..l2p issue

and all this unbalanced things r coming from unbalanced gears like t4 items !

Quote Originally Posted by Fsen View Post
    no mate, hox doesnt need revamp imo..i accept you need to be a good player to be good at hox..but it doesnt mean funcom should revamp this class.
    funcom should not listen every player on forums about class balance..some r skilled players and they know what they have to do..and others suck at pvp than they want revamp..after revam skilled players r switching to their alt chars and they r shining at pvp..l2p issue

and all this unbalanced things r coming from unbalanced gears like t4 items !
    hox has been needing a revamp/tweaks for years only die hards play it rest left game or rerroled.

necromancer has the most idiotic feat tree distribution and pathetic amount of feats and spells that simply dont work; along side reducing duration of flesh to worms, removing necrotic bombs, reducing range of control of pets.

demo needs a few tweaks to make at least 2 of the end feats worth feating; as well as some nerf to waves of flame.

i only see you having a barb and a bs so log ingame each of those classes ill show you
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

HoX needs a revamp as the class has broken lots of feats that simply dont work or are utterly useless. However since i know that the current Funcom staff is totally noobs i dont want them to even try to revamp HoX as im pretty sure they would "#¤#"¤ it up.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast