Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
Demo needs a bit more than this, but essentially you are correct.

Waves of flame, is not the problem. Ring of fire is what Needs a nerf. I suggest NOT reducing the DPS but rather making the cone effect 45 degrees and not the current 180 degrees you get with 5 points.

Boil Blood > Needs a buff or a complete change. It's currently useless.

Unleash the Underworld > Needs a buff or a complete change. It's currently useless.

Renegotiation > Needs a buff to include bloody pact with set and unholy hate.

Lore of Skelos and Impish Horde > Needs a buff to make them a viable option to the other top end feats.

Demon's Payment > needs a slight nerf.

(1) No point to buff Lore of Skelos if you do nothing about how bad Thunderclap is.

(2) Impish Horde does not need a buff, it has been totally useless since release and just needs to be changes to something else entirely.

(3) I don't agree with your Ring of Fire suggestion, it's a channel spell that you have to stand still to cast. It's only situational and there is plenty of risk in standing still.

(4) Unleash Underworld just needs a signifigant boost in it's minimum-maximum damage. Right now it does the same amount of dps as a feated shockblast.

(5) Agonizing Jolts is a terrible single target spell. Being a channel it should have an AoE effect rather than single target. I'm all for removing damage to make this a self centered aoe on the target for a 25% movement snare during the channel.

(6) Gate of Hell for a near end feat needs some reworking, they should remove the CC aspect and make it either a single target dps spell, or an aoe spell that afflicts incinerate and an additional dot like chains of anguish, but to a lesser extent.

(7) Boil Blood just needs a buff in dot damage, the cast time and idea behind the spell is fine.

(8) Renegotiation should be changed from crit damage to crit rating. Having it only run on Archfiend and Set makes sense then, so does the perk.

(9) Increase the added damage of Let it Burn per tick, channeling for longer should yield a greater reward for the risk of rooting yourself for 4-6 seconds. I would also say that the spell should only include 1 target in the first tick, 2 on the second, and so fourth to make up for the increased damage.

(10) A reduction in the overall dps of Shock Strike. Some of the crits are obnoxious. Anything over 3k on a 2.5 second cast is pushing OP.

(12) Feating for pets need a greater reward, an example would be the vile ambrosia buff or soul spikes. Right now, even feated the buff from these pets is worthless.

(11) Spellweaving debuffs are fine. If your SW in a mini at the wrong times, you deserve those debuffs.

(12) An overall decrease in the cost of spells, and this does not go only for demo's but all mana dependent classes. Ever since the sprint revamp the cost of spells has not been on par with melee and their cost of stamina for combos. Seeing as it's impossible to sometimes get out of combat, spell casters really have it rough with mana. Tos and Pom in particular have major issues, spell costs just need an overall readjustment.