K6 r very hard and punishing
    Miss an AA ability and Group wipes
    Solo dungeons hav a reset timer of 20 hrs
    Only 5 epic pieces of K6 armor can b soloed
    Ibis weapons cant b soloed
    And T3.5 and T4 gear cant b soloed
    Khitai Guardian ploearm is epic trash
    PvP is a mess with T4 players killing other players in 1 hit
    K6 are easy. If you lack AA just do NM until you learn what to do. L2P issue.

20 hours, yeah. It is an MMO after all.

You can buy 7 epic armor items not 5. Belt and Shoulders from Dragon Spine.

Ibis is far from the best weapon. It is missing too many stats for that.

Khitai Guardian polearm is quite good.

T4 armor is better than PvP3 armor. Play with K6 for a smaller difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    K6 are easy. If you lack AA just do NM until you learn what to do. L2P issue.

20 hours, yeah. It is an MMO after all.

You can buy 7 epic armor items not 5. Belt and Shoulders from Dragon Spine.

Ibis is far from the best weapon. It is missing too many stats for that.

Khitai Guardian polearm is quite good.

T4 armor is better than PvP3 armor. Play with K6 for a smaller difference.
    L2P issue? U r right. But to learn, i hav to play. Most grps kick players after a wipe and new players dont want to look bad infront of others. K6 dungeons r boring too.

So u r saying that people prefer Solo dungeons.

DS items r not in same league as K6 armor.

Ibis weapons r better for solo play. I dont hav 1 but i can tell just from looking at the stats.

Lol it is a weapon without crit rating. Nothing but epic trash.

So u r telling me to PvE for PvP.

A group player can get a whole epic set within a week butr a solo player can get only 1 epic item within 1 month.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomkiller View Post
    L2P issue? U r right. But to learn, i hav to play. Most grps kick players after a wipe and new players dont want to look bad infront of others. K6 dungeons r boring too.

So u r saying that people prefer Solo dungeons.

DS items r not in same league as K6 armor.

Ibis weapons r better for solo play. I dont hav 1 but i can tell just from looking at the stats.

Lol it is a weapon without crit rating. Nothing but epic trash.

So u r telling me to PvE for PvP.

A group player can get a whole epic set within a week butr a solo player can get only 1 epic item within 1 month.
    Find a proper guild.

I am not saying people prefer solo content, it is a backup in case you can't find a group.

DS items are as good or better than K6 items!

Ibis has no str, con, hate +/-.

Demontongue has no crit. But T3 polearm has only 46 crit. Hit > crit on guard any day if the week.

If you get a full epic set within a week, you practically live in the game and you'll be very, very lucky on drops.

Not my problem that you play Guardian, the most boring class of all. Must suck to have both less agro and less dps than both DT and Conqueror.

I will not reply to you any more as you obviously have a twisted view on most stuff in game...
    Last edited by Shax84; 26th July 2013 at 06:26.

This is so sad to hear, but frankly, saying that to a new player is quite irrelevant, because it tells more about the poster himself and his lack of ability to fit in his server community than the game.

Hard modes are really master pieces, of course when you farm them for 3 years, at some point, you might get bored of it.
    But even if they keep being enjoyable for just one year, i think it's already an obvious sign of their unmatched quality in terms of game content.

And DS items are not crappy at all, they are definitely insanely good, and when you look at what's coming with the next dungeon, i think it is without question khitan epic equivalent, even better in certain situation, which put those new items, even the blue ones, not far being T4 for specific purpose.
    Nothing to complain about imho.

All in all, no worries, AoC is a very good and accessible game.

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    Find a proper guild.

I am not saying people prefer solo content, it is a backup in case you can't find a group.

DS items are as good or better than K6 items!

Ibis has no str, con, hate +/-.

Demontongue has no crit. But T3 polearm has only 46 crit. Hit > crit on guard any day if the week.

If you get a full epic set within a week, you practically live in the game and you'll be very, very lucky on drops.

Not my problem that you play Guardian, the most boring class of all. Must suck to have both less agro and less dps than both DT and Conqueror.

I will not reply to you any more as you obviously have a twisted view on most stuff in game...
    Thats a good suggestion.

Then why 20 hr CD on solo dungeons? Let people who like solo dungeons run them. Reduce the CD to 4 Hrs.

Lol DS items r lacking primary stats on Dps items and there is no heavy armor.

Ibis has crit.

Hit is better for Raids but for solo play Crit > Hit

It can b done

It appears that FC does not care abt Guardians too.

Lol @ this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    This is so sad to hear, but frankly, saying that to a new player is quite irrelevant, because it tells more about the poster himself and his lack of ability to fit in his server community than the game.

Hard modes are really master pieces, of course when you farm them for 3 years, at some point, you might get bored of it.
    But even if they keep being enjoyable for just one year, i think it's already an obvious sign of their unmatched quality in terms of game content.

And DS items are not crappy at all, they are definitely insanely good, and when you look at what's coming with the next dungeon, i think it is without question khitan epic equivalent, even better in certain situation, which put those new items, even the blue ones, not far being T4 for specific purpose.
    Nothing to complain about imho.

All in all, no worries, AoC is a very good and accessible game.
    This is what happens on Set. PuGs demand experienced players.

Lack of ability? Lol. If I remember correctly then T4 was not cleared on the day it went live.

(...)
    It appears that FC does not care abt Guardians too.
    (...)
    Guardians are fine, always has been, always will be.

Whatever hardship comes our way,
    we endure.
    Whatever problem we are up against,
    we outlast.
    I am Stian ingame...

Is there a list of Solo/Unchained instances and what they drop?

I have searched some on the web, but everything seems very outdated.

Seriously, check out the New Player forum stickies.

Start with these:
    http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=181203
    http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=180781
    Current HoX: Sandspice (Set) | Heralds of Xotli: LEVELING GUIDE | AA Guide | Faction Guide | Pekka's Gear List | Tafale's Raid Guide
    Always up for grouping with other HoXes: grinding, quest assistance, new HoXes, etc.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast