Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: new perks for assassin - ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhenous View Post
    It wouldn't be so bad IF it had a very long CD. Like 5 minutes+.
    Maybe you are right there, but would you spec gold perk if its cd is 5 min?

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeball View Post
    I would agree with this, as long as they are silenced or unable to attack from stealth after using the ability.
    I think that IF the Sin had an ability like this, there would have to be a cooldown on all attacks while in the escape stealth, otherwise it would be OP. About 30 secs seems good. Not long enough to stall the fight, but long enough to prevent a killing blow.

It really has some merit though, and fits the "fluff" for a Sin. They are a squishy class, so sometimes the best offense is a good defense.

Speaking of new perk ideas how about gold one that remove pvp bubles? But not some instant spell, for example use the ability and than you have 10 sec to hit target with lethargy and that remove bubble

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    I can't think a Sin should be able to break a bubble which has a 5 min CD with a combo that has a 40 second CD...
    i tought more in the lines of first using ability that gives couple of sec time to remove bubble with lethargy. And mind you not all bubles are 5 min cd and some classes have 2
    Naturally this aa should come with cd also.
    It dont have to be sin though, but it would be nice if someone could counter conqs bubles. Also you would have to slot this gold perk so no others, so its still a choice...
    I dont know, im just rambling, but some new aa along those lines could be nice. I mean to be able to counter some specific things in game.

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    i tought more in the lines of first using ability that gives couple of sec time to remove bubble with lethargy. And mind you not all bubles are 5 min cd and some classes have 2
    Naturally this aa should come with cd also.
    It dont have to be sin though, but it would be nice if someone could counter conqs bubles. Also you would have to slot this gold perk so no others, so its still a choice...
    I dont know, im just rambling, but some new aa along those lines could be nice. I mean to be able to counter some specific things in game.
    Yes, not that a Mages can counter LO when you get crit for 16 damage off an incinerate and get a free magic bubble close to every 15 seconds because everyone has a 20% or more crit chance...your asking a lot for a class that's already a counter to an entire archetype already...

I would be interested in Changing Sins of the Flesh more to be in line with an Upheaval with extra damage procs rather than pot removal, or changing disfigure to add a lingering dot or a damage debuff...
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Yes, not that a Mages can counter LO when you get crit for 16 damage off an incinerate and get a free magic bubble close to every 15 seconds because everyone has a 20% or more crit chance...your asking a lot for a class that's already a counter to an entire archetype already...

I would be interested in Changing Sins of the Flesh more to be in line with an Upheaval with extra damage procs rather than pot removal, or changing disfigure to add a lingering dot or a damage debuff...
    I did say it dont have to be sin
    And i do agree with you that LO needs some serious fix.
    It was just idea that it would be nice if some class have GOLD AA perk that can remove buble on next combo or something like it. Firstly it should choose to spec it so, not everyone would, but it might be worth it in team fights.

i play aoc for its combo mechanics

i want to dodge by being out of range/missdirecting my opponent

i dont want that stealth perk.

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    i play aoc for its combo mechanics

i want to dodge by being out of range/missdirecting my opponent

i dont want that stealth perk.
    solution: don't put it on the perk bar, use other perks

solved.
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    solution: don't put it on the perk bar, use other perks

solved.
    yea me knows, i feel like we are getting away from aocs combat system tho, i think the reason why there are alot of bad players is because faceroll abilities and faceroll classes

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    yea me knows, i feel like we are getting away from aocs combat system tho, i think the reason why there are alot of bad players is because faceroll abilities and faceroll classes
    I don't think any classes are truly faceroll...

AoC still requires a lot of thinking to truly be effective at your class. I do think that is one thing that has kept game from truly thriving. It is a challenging game to play and classes require thought.

So many are used to just one click combat, they don't understand, get frustrated and leave.

I'm not advocating one click combat, just for the record. AoC mechanics have spoiled me.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast