Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: new perks for assassin - ideas

Sunctum doesnt matter heavies should not deal more damage per second on single target than any dps class period. It should be very tough to get close to dps class not over the board.

Quote Originally Posted by armatur View Post
    Sunctum doesnt matter heavies should not deal more damage per second on single target than any dps class period. It should be very tough to get close to dps class not over the board.
    But they do and have for years so it's not going to change. No one would care if they were as squishy as any cloth while in Frenzy, but that's not the case. DT can actually sit in def. stance and still top the parse and top kills in a mini without ever once going into frenzy.

If they upped the penalty for Frenzy and/or decreased the protection on Heavy/Plate PvP armor you would see much less qq about soldiers in pvp, if they just adjusted the penalty for frenzy you would see much less qq in pve as the soldier would die just as fast as a Barb pulling.

You could also make a case for a longer cool down on stance duration and some instant abilities which can be used when in a KB animation (last stand, STA) but let's fix the protection mitigations first.
    Doomsayer 2008

Smile

Major perk:

Into the shadows
    Removes all active damage over time effects and assassin enters stealth, stealthing speed is increased by 5%

Hi!
    I like this I idea VERRRRY much, I want too this thing so can dissapear if wish it. Becasue Assassins have very boring hand horrible Perks! Also I want maybe a Perk that can make so we can change to animal that is sneaking good or so... but I must think more about this.

Btw, please stop write about stupid warriors things here in this thread, it is not for warriors it is for ASSASSIN PERKS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazycatlady View Post
    Major perk:

Into the shadows
    Removes all active damage over time effects and assassin enters stealth, stealthing speed is increased by 5%

Hi!
    I like this I idea VERRRRY much, I want too this thing so can dissapear if wish it. Becasue Assassins have very boring hand horrible Perks! Also I want maybe a Perk that can make so we can change to animal that is sneaking good or so... but I must think more about this.

Btw, please stop write about stupid warriors things here in this thread, it is not for warriors it is for ASSASSIN PERKS!!!!
    If they had a perk like this Stealth Attack would need a nerf. As it stands now you can Stealth Attack/Face Stab and you get anywhere from 2.5-over 4k. That's completely unbalanced with an ability that lets an Assassin disregard being in combat at will and doing it whenever he wants.

If the Assassin Stealth Attack did less than 1.2k like the Barb, I would be fine with your suggestion.
    Doomsayer 2008

Exclamation

Suctum
    Demonologist Stygian

Go away to your Forums!

Ummm, anyway. The point of this thread was for AA's for the Sin rite?
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    If they had a perk like this Stealth Attack would need a nerf. As it stands now you can Stealth Attack/Face Stab and you get anywhere from 2.5-over 4k. That's completely unbalanced with an ability that lets an Assassin disregard being in combat at will and doing it whenever he wants.

If the Assassin Stealth Attack did less than 1.2k like the Barb, I would be fine with your suggestion.
    Even if they nerf stealth attack it would still be OP ability. Think about it, there are some classes that kill with dots. Necro is first to think and this will just made mission impossible even more silly. but also many more classes would suffer against sins, ranger with dots and traps, reaver or hybrid barb, hox that use btd, carnage conq, other sins, bs.... So basically sin have dot on himself and he just go stealth and move away from fight.
    to silly OP

Quote Originally Posted by kennyfisterbotm View Post
    Ummm, anyway. The point of this thread was for AA's for the Sin rite?
    No sir, how dare you attempt to get this argument back on track!

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    Even if they nerf stealth attack it would still be OP ability. Think about it, there are some classes that kill with dots. Necro is first to think and this will just made mission impossible even more silly. but also many more classes would suffer against sins, ranger with dots and traps, reaver or hybrid barb, hox that use btd, carnage conq, other sins, bs.... So basically sin have dot on himself and he just go stealth and move away from fight.
    to silly OP
    It wouldn't be so bad IF it had a very long CD. Like 5 minutes+.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhenous View Post
    It wouldn't be so bad IF it had a very long CD. Like 5 minutes+.
    I would agree with this, as long as they are silenced or unable to attack from stealth after using the ability.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast