Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: new perks for assassin - ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Kellaxe View Post
    AoC still requires a lot of thinking to truly be effective at your class. I do think that is one thing that has kept game from truly thriving. It is a challenging game to play and classes require thought.
    most definately, i wouldnt be here were it for the combat system

"Each time you are damaged by a Damage Over Time effect, there is a x% chance that the remaining duration of the Damage Over Time effect will be reduced by y seconds." Passive.
    Nohrin - Stygian Herald of Xolti
    Ubogin - Cimmerian Bear Shaman
    Noxamor - Aquilonian Barbarian

If you are interested in Age of Conan Livestreams, check out my Livestream or better yet follow my Livestream at www.twitch.tv/visoth

Default !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Agreed, Conq and DT dps is just too way out of whack and needs to be brought back in line.
    Well sins complaining about soldiers..Of course to kill a soldier you will need more than 2 combos, which is what you guys do to mages..So at least there are some classes where you have to do more than that to kill.
    Aocs balance is not the best PvpWise..but hold your horses sins..You arent the only class in the game who can kill..Dont be greedy..Imba burst,imba animations(almost non existant),speed,ccs,immunities...Hey..Meybe you guys need some serious nerf..and not new perks..just an idea..!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kogoro View Post
    "Each time you are damaged by a Damage Over Time effect, there is a x% chance that the remaining duration of the Damage Over Time effect will be reduced by y seconds." Passive.
    not silly

perks dont really cover dots

Quote Originally Posted by ieronymous View Post
    Well sins complaining about soldiers..Of course to kill a soldier you will need more than 2 combos, which is what you guys do to mages..So at least there are some classes where you have to do more than that to kill.
    Aocs balance is not the best PvpWise..but hold your horses sins..You arent the only class in the game who can kill..Dont be greedy..Imba burst,imba animations(almost non existant),speed,ccs,immunities...Hey..Meybe you guys need some serious nerf..and not new perks..just an idea..!!!!
    nerf to sins? lol... nothing more to say here. Really sad, there are still ppl around which want a serious nerf to the class...

i have to ask, do u have a sin

why not be greedy? sins still aren't half as op as soldiers unless you're a mage.

Add this onto the AA perk that improves Impede Life:

"Your Impede Life now also grants you 5% physical and magical health tap for 30 seconds."
    Nohrin - Stygian Herald of Xolti
    Ubogin - Cimmerian Bear Shaman
    Noxamor - Aquilonian Barbarian

If you are interested in Age of Conan Livestreams, check out my Livestream or better yet follow my Livestream at www.twitch.tv/visoth

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234