Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Seriously underused cash shop

It would be just an immense improvement, if they would simply allow males the female animations and vice versa.

With all the clipping issues already i don't mind temporary ones in anims, but that my male character can not salute or wave is weird. also why can't females not get the male danglfeet one (and vice versa)?

Another option to earn money would be to add stances or looped animations (ideally you would have one basic stance affecting all the other doable anims, for example male_drunk, female_exhausted, etc.. they already have it to some extend with the "sit" stance).

Some part of this can be done easily others would require new animations or at least some coding. But back to the shoppe: Once they sort this, they could make female_standard for example the default one and then start selling stances and emotes (or add them over time due to festivities, events, quests etc.). And if they are costwise far under the amount a premium gets for "free" every month, they would add more value to subs while still able to make something extra from f2p.

About "no one would buy"...this is highly subjective, but i agree with you that some would become pretty popular...be it dances or more rude stuff.
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 25th July 2013 at 14:10.

They should release more mounts, armoured horses, stuff like that.

Plus a kangaroo mount....I'd pay serious FC points for one of those.

Imagine the scene, a whole raid charging, eh, hopping into battle.

Then our intrepid raiders find themselves, unfortunately, going through a cave with a low roof...
    Last edited by Jota180; 26th July 2013 at 11:10.

Join a Jhebbal Sag...and you'll see plenty of kangaroos

Quote Originally Posted by Jota180 View Post
    They should release more mounts, armoured horses, stuff like that.
    Imagine the scene, a whole raid charging, eh, hopping into battle.
    Then our intrepid raiders find themselves, unfortunately, going through a cave with a low roof...
    Plus a kangaroo mount....
    kangaroo mount
    No, god no.

Yes To the Kangaroo mount! But only if it wears a pirate bandana or eyepatch
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

lol WTF? Keep than kangaroo bullcrap to WOW kiddies.

Ostrich is where the epic fantasy is at.

Just look at those majestic creatures: it's all about power and speed.

Oh and I have bitchin' idea for a special ability for this mount..

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/k...99/ostrich.jpg
    Retired

I would pay plenty funcom points to be able to change appearance, race and perhaps gender. Nothing fancy just teleport us back to the boat and keep class locked.

Also give us account wide purchase option.

Other suggestions:
    T1 weapons for 2000 funcom point.
    Critigation pots (blue)
    Healrating pots (blue)
    Summon party 10x
    Heal pet (Solo pet)
    Tank pet (Solo pet)
    Crafting cache (For the new crafting rewamp)

Quote Originally Posted by Scandral View Post
    I would pay plenty funcom points to be able to change appearance, race and perhaps gender. Nothing fancy just teleport us back to the boat and keep class locked.
    I was asking for this here and on the testlive forums I dont know how long now. Saddly its not gonna happen. Read the Your Voice answers.
    Elleanorr - Stygian Demonologist
    "That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Scandral View Post
    Apparently it takes "a lot" of work. I think its crap, simple teleport to the Tortage boat should be done relatively easily. I would also spend a lot of FC points on this one if I had the opportunity

Second: MORE VANITY GEAR PLEASEEEEEEE!!! "Shut up and take my money" applies here too.
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

There's just too few devs working on AoC atm. TSW have more players and when Funcom does have some spare time to create a new design they make it for TSW as it will sell better there. So AoC get the shorter end of the stick.

Lego Minigigures is supposed to go into Beta this fall, so obviously they spend lots of resources on that atm.

If they're a bit clever they allow beta testers to spend money in the itemshop in the beta and then just refund them the points when the beta ends like they did with AOC itemshop when it was on TL, the tech does support this and should bring in a little extra dough.

In 2014 Funcom should have more legs to stand on with income from Tablets and minifigures.

But social games in the past haven'r worked out well for Funcom, neither pets vs monsters of Fashion Week live returned any significant ammounts of money.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast