Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Seriously underused cash shop

Default Seriously underused cash shop

When cash shop first came live to AOC I was like "**** me, I will spend so much money on vanity crap it is not even funny". I am consumer whore.

But apart from a little "Conan the Barbarian" half-a$$ed armors (lets face it, those don't measure up to ROGS stuff) Funcom pretty much did very little with the shop. Why is that?

There were supposed to be tons of armors along with SDS and even previous GD said that he wants to see what people will do with new armor pices, how they will mix and match them.

What did we get? Single pice armors that can't be mixed with anything. All 3 or 4 of them. Honestly, I don't even see people wearing them. And SDS lizzard mount? *roll eyes*.

Since when horses are not cool anymore?

So what is up Funcom? Would you like to shut up and take my money?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQCP85FngzE

p.s I am sure you would, but I make my point by NOT buying crap. SDS stuff is crap.
    Retired

I would spend so much cash.
    Current HoX: Sandspice (Set) | Heralds of Xotli: LEVELING GUIDE | AA Guide | Faction Guide | Pekka's Gear List | Tafale's Raid Guide
    Always up for grouping with other HoXes: grinding, quest assistance, new HoXes, etc.

Yeah I am the same way when it comes to buying vanity items!I seriously love to mix and match costumes and just have my OWN look!That way I feel like I am somewhat more unique then the others xD

Agree.
    I'm interested too in some stuff (already bought one, the champion set in french), but it has to be mixable pieces to be interesting.

I'm disappointed too by the fact there's no new things appearing often.

I don't know why they haven't given us more storage. Their is so much crap on there I would have bought by now, but I have no space on my guard. Too many armor sets, and the big bag, and inventory extenders - no room. Just give us more space. Or as I like to call it, Let me give you some more money
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Yeah even with my ranger, where 90% of the stuff I keep is just for the skin I don't have enough space.

I can't imagine if I were playing a DT with all the stuff you can actually wear, depending of the situation.

I think the shop is as "closed" as is Funcom nowadays. Nothing happening really. 3 games ... and not enough ppl to do even the simple stuff to maintain game.

I knew i was not alone out there...

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showpos...3&postcount=29

Maybe when the more important stuff they "want" to sell is fixed and running smoothly, AoC gets some love again. Also it is summer and probably third parties involved:

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showpos...1&postcount=52

Only useful item in cash shop is crit rating pot :-) Vanity was not updated for years I think.
    aocfeats.com - Age of Conan feat planner
    Tutu - Dark Templar | Tuts - Bear Shaman | Nedbee - Demonologist

The Funcom company kinda reminds me of a little neighborhood lemonade stand. It's a tasty product but the serving size is small, the paper cups leak sometimes, and there is a high chance you will find a bug in your cup.
    Last edited by kinlock; 23rd July 2013 at 15:38.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast