Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: New 80 PvP: The Frustration

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleroy View Post
    to t4 and 3rd party programs, I cant wait.
    First of all not that many people have t4 on fury (crom i heard is full of t4) and secondly not that many cheating to. sure it happens but not on regular basis.
    And when this merge happens you guys will have much better latency and i see that as bigger issue than these you are complaining.
    Btw i dont have any piece of t4 gear and never will because i dont raid, and still im managing killing t4 geared people in minis.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatochi View Post
    look this guy had already found his excuses for being farmed after merge. lol

no, it cant be that somebody may be better then myself, it has to be gear, third party programs, luck, clitch in the matrix or maybe even gods will!
    Well with all respect to Fury and all EU PvP players ... why u think he is afraid and how can u be so sure ppl from Tyranny will get farm?Knowing Byrus as old Asylum member I'm sure they will put some good fights in word pvp and specially in premades...
    Let it be known forth,if it wasn't before,
    That Primal Instinct is not carpet from Usak
    That Primal Instinct is not silk pillow from Brus
    That Primal Instinct know things more precious then head
    Primal Instinct is not handful of rice to be picked out by
    Every crow brought by the wind !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Djeneraldraza View Post
    Well with all respect to Fury and all EU PvP players ... why u think he is afraid and how can u be so sure ppl from Tyranny will get farm?Knowing Byrus as old Asylum member I'm sure they will put some good fights in word pvp and specially in premades...
    because he says so much nice things about us eu ppl without ever playing on eu servers. so what?

I'm pretty sure that both EU and US STILL got some good pvpers so I doubt that there will be much farming from one side.

US folks are concerned about t4 and cheats (it is not a case, really) and EU is concerned about latency issues (which might be a case).

Quote Originally Posted by bandytaz View Post
    I'm pretty sure that both EU and US STILL got some good pvpers so I doubt that there will be much farming from one side.

US folks are concerned about t4 and cheats (it is not a case, really) and EU is concerned about latency issues (which might be a case).
    Well it is the case cheats have increase alot and T4 weapons alot also
    i see low tire purple alts and sometimes even blue gear alts with T4 weapons (most of us know why that is) and of course there mains have T4 weapons

Agree on Latency is very high (to high) for most EU pvpers now

Fury's population are paranoid. The cheating must of been so bad that everytime I Top kill in minis I get accused of "cheating" When I ask what exactly I've done to make them think that way they just never responds. So it just seems like

A: EU has serious cheat issues that caused the population to instantly accuse hacks.

B: EU players likes to accuse others cheat so they can feel better about their own lack of skill.

I think its both.

To answer question about farming tyranny players etc.
    Sure most if not 70% of tyranny players will be farmed by Fury no doubt. However there are a few guilds would stand their ground firmly and it won't be so easy to farm them.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaart View Post
    Fury's population are paranoid. The cheating must of been so bad that everytime I Top kill in minis I get accused of "cheating" When I ask what exactly I've done to make them think that way they just never responds. So it just seems like

A: EU has serious cheat issues that caused the population to instantly accuse hacks.

B: EU players likes to accuse others cheat so they can feel better about their own lack of skill.

I think its both.

To answer question about farming tyranny players etc.
    Sure most if not 70% of tyranny players will be farmed by Fury no doubt. However there are a few guilds would stand their ground firmly and it won't be so easy to farm them.
    TBH, I have not seen anyone cheating get anywhere near the top of the kill chart except for some overly lopsided minis where it would have happened anyways, and even still they don't do nearly as well as they should on an OP team.

It's just annoying when someone turns on the bionic speed at 15% and zoom they are gone, or the recent teleporting- which some players are just blatantly obvious about it now.

US and EU all have a few cheaters, if the EU cheaters are anywhere near as horrid as the US ones people have little to worry about other than them manipulating minis when they all decide to join the same guild...and even then that's mainly bad sportsmanship and being a dick than cheats...
    Last edited by Suctum; 28th July 2013 at 04:20.
    Doomsayer 2008

First of all, to all my EU fans, I only type what I read from your own players and threads. I have seen several threads say the PVP server there is bad because of the Russian third party programs and most fled to pve.

Second I have heard from many of the EU players and in posts that T4 is where the PVP money is at.

Third, I make no assumption about your skill level, nor should you make one of mine. I pvp every day on different toons, and if you end up on Tyranny for PVP, then you will see me and more than likely we will pvp together.

I do not QQ, I do not rage, I simply am responding with what your people have said, their words, and if this is how it will be, then I doubt I will see you unless you are Russian, because I play on a PVP server.

Spaart is right, about 70-80%, and maybe higher given the last few nights, pvp has been abundant, but bad.

The gear is ****ed. The AA's are ****ed. The balance is ****ed. PvP is ****ed. Pure and simple. You can still have fun with it if you have the patience to get the gear/AA's, but if not, **** it. ESO is still a year away and with nothing better on the market, AOC is still king of MMO combat systems. Too bad FC did everything in their power to keep everyone but diehards from enjoying the game.

Bruce is so sweet. As if ppl from forum, especially the whiners, are the majority on a server. XD you read something about third party programes and t4 gear in the forum? And this is the given truth and affects the majority on eu servers? Come on, i really think you got something like a brain. Pls use it from time to time.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast