Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: New 80 PvP: The Frustration

Me and a friend have started recording and taking screenshots and I can tell you right off that with latency funny things happen. For example when watching a BS duel some guy we can see the effect of internal bleed on target while castbar is at like 80-90% (and both are perfectly legit players and not even Russian if you must know).

We will try to make a little compilation to show that but it would basically explain 90% of the vids here http://www.youtube.com/user/Brogar20?feature=watch
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

What Sarhal is saying is you need to know what is doable and what is not, what can happen and why it does. Without even talking about exploits some things happen without even trying to exploit anything. Sliding effect on combos for instance, most obvious one being Barbs Butcher VIII but also happens on number of combos used in PvP. The one doing it doesn't see anything odd on his screen.

In the same chain of thought, some of the vids you can see in the link Kalston posted above show debuffs occuring before end of the cast and believed to be hack. I did like him and filmed the first guys i saw fight in khesh: http://i35.servimg.com/u/f35/09/00/95/68/sans_t10.jpg

BS internal bleed IV combo is at roughly 90% and yet dots are already on the PoM. You can see on the screen that my latency is "only" 176ms. I assume with higher ping this effect could be increased. I play from France, and usually my ping in Khesh oscilliate between 130 and 250ms. Fair to assume players from further east have worse.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Thumbs down Fun Factor

I havent played in ages , the pvp isnt fun anymore - hallowed vaults anyone?
    No content no open world objectives , nothing.
    Its fair to say and 80 in blues with jack for AA's - YOU WILL GET STOMPED ON till you learn to not be a retard and find "good" players to side along with in your games then get gear and AA and knowledge.
    I was never a good pvp'er i just liked it cos it was pretty fun for the most part - there is no thrill in the games i have played this year as it was always one side camping the other.
    and still no new content ........or objectives....... or gear to compensate t4 dps gear [with critigation]
    All in all its out of whack and they wont fix it , just like they dont fix mini window bug and , omg the list could go on

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213