Thread: PvP city on PvP server

Thumbs up PvP city on PvP server

Ok guys if PvP server is pure PvP why then we need to PvE to build PvP city?It shod be little different and it shod be from PvP rite?It will be awesome if mats drop for PvP city from PvP and not like how is rite now...
    Let it be known forth,if it wasn't before,
    That Primal Instinct is not carpet from Usak
    That Primal Instinct is not silk pillow from Brus
    That Primal Instinct know things more precious then head
    Primal Instinct is not handful of rice to be picked out by
    Every crow brought by the wind !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Djeneraldraza View Post
    Ok guys if PvP server is pure PvP why then we need to PvE to build PvP city?It shod be little different and it shod be from PvP rite?It will be awesome if mats drop for PvP city from PvP and not like how is rite now...
    Who has hijacked Draza's account, he is making sense now.

Makes logical sense, would increase open world pvp and increase incentive for pvp as well.

Therefore chances are slim any action will be taken
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleroy View Post
    Who has hijacked Draza's account, he is making sense now.
    Lol no one bro I just resub oooo yea stop on DW bro I will pl u there till lvl 80 if u want to play on hard core pvp server with pros
    Last edited by Djeneraldraza; 20th July 2013 at 20:33.
    Let it be known forth,if it wasn't before,
    That Primal Instinct is not carpet from Usak
    That Primal Instinct is not silk pillow from Brus
    That Primal Instinct know things more precious then head
    Primal Instinct is not handful of rice to be picked out by
    Every crow brought by the wind !!!

Lol no one bro I just resub oooo yea stop on DW bro I will pl u there till lvl 80 if u want to play on hard core pvp server with pros
    I have my tos there, that is all.

Draza you and izrok are the only ones on that dead server...
    - Httassadar 80 pvp 7 tos tyranny
    - Fatherbinder 80 pvp 7 pom tyranny

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    Makes logical sense, would increase open world pvp and increase incentive for pvp as well.

Therefore chances are slim any action will be taken
    makes as much sense as the OP

If we agree to say B&G servers are made to encourage open-world pvp, as it's towards what it's ruleset seems to tend, then i think defining the environnement at it's litteral sense is a mistake.

Everything and anything giving a purpose to run around in open-world is good. Nothing to do in open-world, no reason to go there, no spontaneous open-world PvP either. Take Bori, i know... EVIL ! CRAP ! etc. But ! For anyone who didn't PvP for e-peen it was great (yet not perfect). No guards, forced movement, environnement tricks to kill peeps out-numbering you. Not possible without something to lure players in.
    Ganking in any khitai maps, not possible without quests pushing players to run around.
    Hunting sessions in an ennemie guild city, not possible without players crafting there (PVE !!!) or digging there.

Bottom line is, open-world PvE is part of open-world PVP. Unless you want a game like Planetside 2, wich is great fun, but doesn't have the depth expected by a MMORPG. Mortal Online that is my hard-core, open-world PvP reference, as much as it pains me to say... it would be so dull if you didn't have to cut down trees and hunt beavers.

But indeed... on an empty server it's pointless.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .