Thread: Wirlwing Distance been reduced ?

Default Wirlwing Distance been reduced ?

Ok who has noticed that wirlwind hit range has been reduced greatly compared to Jugget cut its no were near its range hit. I mean wtf. Its an aoe combo.

They nerfed the barb so bad... I am playing a guard. And I am shitty at that too!

WW is still aoe but jagged cut just has much bigger range (when you feat it). Don't think it was any different before.

WW sucks anyway, even when you feat the +damage and reduced cooldown. It's not part of my pve rotation and rarely useful in pvp.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    WW is still aoe but jagged cut just has much bigger range (when you feat it). Don't think it was any different before.

WW sucks anyway, even when you feat the +damage and reduced cooldown. It's not part of my pve rotation and rarely useful in pvp.
    Generally i agree with you but ww can still be useful specially if you combo jump it, nice to finish off people. First hit of rank 4 is pretty nice, but its true that its not that great and i prefer bone shatter for aoe combo.

Yes that's why I said rarely useful in pvp, I too use it to finish off people sometimes ^^ but it's not one of my main combos, it's an additional tool that I use every now and then.
    Last edited by kalston; 24th July 2013 at 08:10.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    Yes that's why I said rarely useful in pvp, I too use it to finish off people sometimes ^^ but it's not one of my main combos, it's an additional tool that I use every now and then.
    Silly me i just read ww suck