Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: A Wild Cookie Appears

Cookies are nice, when does everyone get free cookies

Hello and welcome.
    I would ask the same question as Slith

WTF? Whats your favorite conan story? Fix PVP in my opinion. I am not paying monthly fees to discuss others favorite readings.

PS. Its not you, its the company. Good luck to you and your new role.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleroy View Post
    WTF? Whats your favorite conan story? Fix PVP in my opinion. I am not paying monthly fees to discuss others favorite readings.

PS. Its not you, its the company. Good luck to you and your new role.
    And it's attitudes like this with make people ignore pvp.

Rouges in the house is probably my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Oduda View Post
    And it's attitudes like this with make people ignore pvp.

Rouges in the house is probably my favorite.

It's the blind and naive attitude such as yours that has gotten us in the hole we are in now.

Mr. Cookie, please do not take any anger on these forms personally. I am honest in saying these angry people that love aoc the most, and want it to be what it was supposed to be, and could have been.

You have to look through the anger and see the truth in how things are and what should be done to correct it. I believe that if pvp was fixed, fixed beng an easy term for an extremely complex task, that aoc would only be 2nd to wow, and only because wow is not m rated or require as much of a pc.

Ps. Giggity

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    It's the blind and naive attitude such as yours that has gotten us in the hole we are in now.

Mr. Cookie, please do not take any anger on these forms personally. I am honest in saying these angry people that love aoc the most, and want it to be what it was supposed to be, and could have been.

You have to look through the anger and see the truth in how things are and what should be done to correct it. I believe that if pvp was fixed, fixed beng an easy term for an extremely complex task, that aoc would only be 2nd to wow, and only because wow is not m rated or require as much of a pc.

Ps. Giggity
    Exactly. We have seen so much staff change over the years and no improvement to the game in terms of pvp, its hard to stay positive to yet another smiling face.

Red face

Alo,welcome aboard Cookie Master
    Bring us some new PeeVeePee content please,if possible before 2020 =)

Quote Originally Posted by sezmra View Post
    I'm a new member of the Community Team here at Funcom.
    Welcome to the show, sezmra. Would be cool if your first name is Max.
    Chopping heads since the 17th of May 2008
    -----
    Not a single offline level spent. 560 and increasing

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post

Ps. Giggity
    LOL. Nice try. Yes I suppose it's naive to assume there are other people playing aside from myself. I guess I should take up that "IT'S ALL ABOUT ME! GIMME GIMME GIMME! SCREW EVERYONE ELSE" mentality and rant and rave on the forums. You do realize that PvP isn't even the largest group of the player base right? Now who is being blind and naive?

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleroy View Post
    Exactly. We have seen so much staff change over the years and no improvement to the game in terms of pvp, its hard to stay positive to yet another smiling face.
    Oh I very much agree that pvp does need some improvement and added content. The "unchained" mini games is a good idea but there should be more then just that.

Quote Originally Posted by Oduda View Post
    LOL. Nice try. Yes I suppose it's naive to assume there are other people playing aside from myself. I guess I should take up that "IT'S ALL ABOUT ME! GIMME GIMME GIMME! SCREW EVERYONE ELSE" mentality and rant and rave on the forums. You do realize that PvP isn't even the largest group of the player base right? Now who is being blind and naive?
    Umm, you kind of are making it all about you and ignoring a large player base... But thanks for proving the point.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast